Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A/N okay so before you start reading I want to give you guys a big thank you I know it just like what the sixes chapter but uh I just found out that I'm on the board list for the category for werewolf (I'm #278) ! Yay anyway thank you guys of voting. &' if you guys wanna give me any ideas? Okay read on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! What happened to my mom!"

I screamed.

"I-I'm sorry"said the packed doctor.

"Sh-" I couldn't find the words to finish my sentence everything just happened in a blink of an eye.

"I'll just be on my way then"

"Wait!"I screamed

"Yes"he said calmly

"How did it happen? How did you know?"I said looking at him.

"Your dad he had left so I had a chance to at least check at least if she was breathing.....when I noticed he skin it was pale and when i touched her she was cold, that's when I noticed she...yeah you know. The injuries where healable but somehow her wolf couldn't do it she had given up" he said softly

"What about my father how did he take that bastard did it to her!"

I said remembering he hurt her.

"I don't know I have the feeling that he doesn't want to believe that she's actually dead,and were not sure it was your father just yet"

"But-bu"he cut me off.

" I know it's hard to take in but you have to get through it"

"I know thank you but how am I gunna get through it? I have no one"

"That's where your wrong" I heard my brother? And Aaron at the door.

"I-I don't know what to say" I sounded lost.

" you don't have to say anything"

Said my brother Derek.

(I just notice I never gave him a name in the beginning in the story Opps)

"No don't get near me" I said with rage

"An-Anna I know I haven't been the best brother in the world but I just want you to know I'm here for you I know mom wasn't close to us but I'm hurting too you know...she's our mom probably wasn't the best my but she was still our mom right"

"Yeah I guess so"

"Now come here" he said with open arms and in a baby voice

With a chuckle I went to him, he hugged me like if it out last I know he wanted to cry but he didn't wanna cry in front of me he had to be strong.

"Okay okay let's go home"

With that we left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short!!!The next chapter will be pretty long I promise ;)

So yeah that's all for today thank you once again :)