Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"It's all your fault!" screamed my father

"My fault..! my fault how in the world is it my fault!" I yelled back

"After you alpha mason was here you scream at me and your mother you made her feel like if she wasn't good enough to be a mother like if she wasn't doing her job..."he said look at her.

"I-I just told you guys how I felt! Don't blam it on me!" I said with a stutter

"Just get out" my dad said firmly

"Fine" i said above a whisper

Glancing at my mother for the last time while walking out the room I sobbed.

"Hey everything is going to be alright" Aron said pulling me into a hug.

Sparks went flying around body.  

Put I pushed that aside

"Aron I-I just I fell like it is my fault"

I said cry into his shirt

"It's not your fault nothing is your fault you said what you felt and yeah I-I want to ap-apologize for bullying you and making you suffer I don't know eat was going on in your house I noticed when the insisted happened I knew it wasn't your fault from the begging I knew it wasn't you.."he trailed of looking at the ground.

"The- then why did you keep bullying me?" I said

"I-I don't know"

"That's not a good enough answer" I said in a louder voice

"I just didn't want to ruin my reputation"

"Oh yeah cause a reputation is better than anything else why is a reputation so important" I said with tearing eyes remembering what I said to my parents.

Everything was silent and I wanted it like that.

"Miss greenwood" said a voice in front of me.

Looking up"uh yes that's. me"

"Ok good I'm the pack doctor you probably don't recognize me"

"Uh yeah"

"I wanted to see if you were okay?"

"Uhm yeah?"

"What your dad said wasn't true"

"What do you mean?"

"She wasn't attacked"

"Wha-what do you mean she wasn't attacked!" I said with anger in my voice.

"The wounds your mother has isn't form a attack your mother was beaten by your father.." He siad trailing off.

"That bastard!"

I was on the run of killing him for hurting my mother yeah she may not be the best mother in the world but she's been there for me. When I need her.

"Anna!" Said Someone behind me but I sense them until I was pulled in to a massive hug.

Sparks went flying.

Nah maybe I just hungry

"Anna" said the person holding me and I knew it was Aron.

"Anna killing him won't do anything"

"But he hurt my mother" I cried

"Shh it's alright"

"No but it's not alright"

"Anna we need to start training and we'll figure out something with your father later"

"Training?" I said in confusion

"Yes training there are rouges around and we need to be prepared"

"Okay let do this" I said pushing him of me.

"Alrighty then" he said smiling.

---------------------------------___________________________\\\\\\\\\

Okay sorry all short but yeah. Thank you.