Chapter 2

The bitter tangy taste of whiskey calmed her senses and eased down her excitement as she conspicuously looks around for her unlucky target. She licks the rim of her glass while trying so hard to contain her alacrity.

Sasha was ecstatic at the very least and purely impatient to have her bullets on that man's head.

Too bad, this would mark as the end of her fun. Reid gave her a mission-a series of them- and she accepted it with so much gusto. She has no one but herself to blame, and yet she still can't do that. She was plain bored and in her point of view, that mission was like a one way ticket to Disneyland.

Unfortunately, her fun came in with an expiration date and somewhat a restriction. Fourteen days-that's all she got to finish her targets and wipe out a small branch of Mafia wanna-bees. And so far, in a span of six days, she's gotten rid of four head members and a hundred armed men.

She would finish the last one tonight. And unfortunately for him, he was just walking right in the middle of her trap.

Pretending to look at something over her right shoulder, Sasha stood up as she watched a blond haired man in his late thirties approach her on the corner of her eyes.

"Hel-SHIT!"

She whipped her head back and made her eyes widen in shock as she looked at the man's shirt which was now stain with her drink. Something she did in purpose.

'About time.' she though.

Sasha was all over him, trying her hardest to wipe the stain off his shirt with her bare hands. The look of irritation vanished at his face and was replaced with something else, something darker, as he looked at her from head to toe.

And while he was enjoying himself, Sasha was trying her hardest to stop herself from plucking his eyeballs from their sockets from the perverted look he was giving her.

Ashton Ford was in his late thirties. He is a business mogul at an early age, managing his own chains of chains of restaurants, hotels and bar, including the one they are currently in. He was a member of a little syndicate, together with the other four Sasha has killed. They've got their own share of illegal businesses and so far Ashton has been involved in human trafficking.

"Hey. hey, no sweat." he chuckled as he catches her hand and brought it to his lips. Sasha thought she was going to puke, but she pushed that thought away and instead she just giggled and smiled seductively in order to pull off her cover.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your shirt." She whispered, looking at him behind her lashes. Sasha felt his other hand snaked around her waist as he pulled her closer to him.

     "How about I buy you another drink?"

     "I was hoping I'd get to wash off your shirt." she whispered sultrily on his ear. "On private."

She felt him smile.

     "That I wouldn't mind."

SASHA had just gotten out of her shower and was currently wearing her usual ensemble- a hoodie, a trainer pants and a rubber shoes- which Reid gladly prescribed as their uniform. She didn't mind, she never cared about small things that doesn't concerned her.

      "Agent Enigma, to my office, please?"

She sighed when she heard Reid through the intercom speakers, interrupting her trip down memory lane. At the back of her mind, she saw Ashton Ford on his bed, begging for mercy while her gun was on his forehead. But all she did was smile.

The same smile grim ripper would have wore.

So unwillingly, she reluctantly made her way to her boss's office.