chapter two

one day the bandit stop in one place for so long, miyuki was thinking about escaping with the other but too afraid because if they found out she will endanger the kid.

"oneechan what are you doing?"a little boy said, while miyuki looking around she turn around and smile at him.

"i'm thinking about how were going to escape don't worry it will not be so long"she said , the little boy smile.

miyuki was trying to break the wall a little by little so that when their going to escape it will be easy. she smile thinking if they escape they will be free.

day by day she's been breaking the wall but suddenly someone shout.

"hey!! what are you doing , you bitch!!"a mascular man said. going in cellar then pull her hair..

"let me go!!" she's struggling, then tried to fight him but the man suddenly inject something to her she got sleepy and lose conciousness.

Miyuki woke up feeling so week and sluggish she tried to remember what happen , she moved but she was chain she tried to break it but she was so weak she still didn't eat and drink anything.

she heard a whimper , it was the little boy full of scar, her eyes widen the suddenly of sight.

"w-what happen!!"she said, the boy look at her while crying..

"i got beaten by them i just want to protect you from them"the boy said, she was shocked her anger was risen up she want to confort the boy but her body so hurt and weak she's thinking about how she can't protect the kid..