Chapter 1

(Jack Barakat’s POV)

           As I woke up I felt heat from the overhead lighting. Wait… overhead lights? What happened last night…? All I can remember is that we finished our show at the Marquee in Arizona, then…. nothing. I must’ve gotten super wasted. I sit up and open my eyes all the way.

           What the hell. Where am I?

           I look around and see that I am lying on some sort of metal table, under some very intense lights, surrounded by curtains. When I try to stand up I notice that my legs are strapped down. Okay, what the actual hell is going on? I run my hands through my hair, noticing it seems a bit shorter than I remember. I look down at my clothes and see I am wearing a suit of some sort. That’s when I feel the pounding in my head and black out again.

(Rory William’s POV)

           As soon as I notice I am not lying on a bed I bolt straight up.

           “Amy!?”

           I see that I am strapped down, and… wearing a tux? Okay, what the hell. The room around me looks to be some sort of hospital room, and shadows on either side of me indicate that the adjacent rooms are occupied as well. The walls start to get fuzzy, that’s when I notice the needle attached to my arm. I quickly attempt to rip it from my skin, and succeed, but directly afterwards two human figures pull back the curtain and I pretend to be knocked unconscious.

           “Who is this one?” I hear a voice say.

           “Rory Williams,” the other replies.

           “And the associates?”

           “Rose Tyler, The Doctor, Jack Harkness, and… his wife, Amelia Pond. They were specifically chosen by The Master.”

           “Good, good. The reaping is in a few hours. He should have been given a high enough dosage to keep him out until then, but…” I hear the man approaching my bedside and feel his breath on my skin, “I have a feeling this one has been up to some trouble.” I soon feel a needle jabbed into my skin and everything else fades.

(Peeta Mellark’s POV)

           I open my eyes to see bright fluorescent lights above me. The sight is vaguely familiar… Oh no. I jerk up and see exactly what I expected: a hospital room. Not again… not again. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.

           “Snow?”

            An unfamiliar woman in a Doctor’s coat walks in.

            “Snow? Hm, no. That is not my name. However, I do know who you are referring to. I assume you are from here?”

            “Here? No. My home is district 12, Panem.” I feel a prick in my arm as I say the name of the country I am forced to live in.

“Oh, my dear. That is not what I meant at all. By ‘here’ I was assuming that this is your universe…”

            I hear her walk out as confusion takes hold and everything around me turns to black.

(Gerard Way’s POV)

            I awake to the sound of voices from behind a curtain.

            “I don’t understand what is going on.”

            “None of us do, but that’s not the point, we are here for the same reason we’re always here. To make them pretty.”

            “Okay, let’s do this.”