Chapter Five-PRISM

"We're collecting data on Internet users. They're terrorists. You see, there's no frying in the electric chair; no capital punishment. The PC world has gone insane. The idea that criminals have more rights than civilians is reprehensible. PRISM was conceived by President George W Bush to make sure no terrorists in America could use violence against Americans. We are using info from Google, Facebook, and other social media to arrest people. If you steal info from the US Government, we're going to hunt you all down...and you'll be sentenced to death for Anti-American activities...You sell our CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS to Russia, Syria, Isreal, the Middle East, Australia, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and we'll arrest you.

       "We have US bases around the World. We know your name, address, E-mails, passwords, etc. And, once we get your laptops, I-phones, tablets, and other I-devices. We know everything. Now, I see you have nothing", the woman said to me.

        "No, my wife had sex with my traitorous ex-friend. I murdered them. I had to give their families money because they died. And all of my assets, and home. And the Judge pissed me off by saying I had to come here. Well, I am angry. Can I vent my rage at people? Because I need to tear their throats out. Or can a friendly shooting seal the deal", I said, and she shook her head.

      "No, but you can be retrained to be like a robot", the woman said, "it's the newest trend in America", she said. "Look, I want to vent my rage. If you're going to anger me, I'll kill you instead", I shouted. And I grabbed her by her throat with my strong, right hand, and throttled the bitch until she died.

~~~

Page 6