Chapter11

####

Oh no King! He's going back to the dark side!

how do you think Rowan will feel about this when he wakes up?

P's. this isn't edited.

I rushed into the emergency room and saw a bawling Amber, her head rested in her lap and I heard her sniffles.

"Amber."I called, I rushed to her embracing her into a tight hug when she stood up.

"What happened. "I asked, my voice was full of concern and worry.

"Rowan.... he.... got hit by a car."She told me, I felt nobody stiffen and my heart began hammering harder into my chest.

"King there you are, you run quick."Kevin judges out out of breath trying to catch up with me.

They drove me here and even though I told them they could leave, the were persistent at staying.

Saying it was 'friends do'.

Anthony was behind and approached us, with a worried expression.

"What happened? "He asked in a low voice.

I still had Amber in a bone crushing hug, her tears wet my shirt, but I didn't care.

"Rowan got hit by a car."I hissed out. I was angry, angry at myself and angry at Kenny, I know he has something to do with this.

When I woke up and and was told Rowan had gotten into a car accident, I didn't know what to do.

While one part of me wanted to rush to Rowan and beg him for forgiveness and take care of him, the other side wanted me to shrink away like the wuss I was.

"Oh man, is he OK?"Kevin asked.

Amber pulled away from me and looked at us with red puffy eyes.

"They haven't said yet,"She told us sadly, my heart broke.

"Maybe you should sit down and I'll bring you some coffee, ok? "She nodded and sat down.

I left to go to the cafeteria with Kevin and Anthony.

They didn't say anything just let me dwell on my own thoughts.

If I had of stayed home with him, he wouldn't of gotten hit. If I would of just confessed my feeling for him, he wouldn't be in a hospital bed laying unconscious with needles pricking at him.

Then another thought ran across my mind.

If I would of just left before I got attached to him, then he wouldn't have became a target.

My hands began to shake as I poured to hot black liquid into the cup.

"King are you OK?"I turned toward Anthony and he gave me a looked that told me he was worried about me, him and Kevin.

"I..... I'm fine."I managed to choke out, the words were lies.

I was not fine, I'm pretty sure after tonight, I'll never be fine again.

"Look why don't you both go home, we had a long right and we might be here a long while."I told them, they frowned knowing I was dismissing them.

"OK, but please dont hesitate to call any of us."I nodded my head stiffly.

"I mean it, like it or not we're friends now, all of us.... Besides Bently."I couldn't help but smirk at that.

They both slapped me across the shoulder before heading out.

I went back to see Amber talking the a doctor, a huge smile stretched across her face.

"Really, he's OK, can I go see him?"He nodded and smiled.