There's One Thing To Be Said About Siblings; They're Always There For You!

~Bliss' POV~

He's exactly like Alex!

I have a horrible taste in boys!!!

Why do I always fall for the control freaks?! Couldn't I just ONCE fall for a sweet, romantic, pure-hearted guy?!

I sighed and opened my eyes to the empty room around me... Lasserus didn't even bother to come back now that he knows that he doesn't have a chance with me...

I couldn't help but feel sad that he couldn't even bother to keep the facade he has built up. My heart gave me a painful lurch that left me gasping and sobbing.

"May I come in Miss?" An unfamiliar masculine voice came from the other side of the door.

"Sure," I replied, wiping my tears away swiftly. "Go ahead."

A handsome man came through the door. He looked about my age, tall, but not too tall, with blue eyes made of thousands of different shades of blue... From lighter than the early morning sky, to darker than the deepest of Medeterian seas... His hair was black as coal...

Hmmm... He seems nice enough...

No!

What am I doing?!

Well, for one thing, I am NOT going to make Lasserus jealous through a servant!

That's just wrong... This guy may get fired, or hurt!

Though Lasserus wouldn't even care probably; he was just using me...

"Are you okay, miss?" The guy looked worried.

"Umm... Yeah, sure."

He raised one of his eyebrows. "Then why are you crying, miss?"

"Fiance troubles," I sighed reluctantly. Well, there goes my plan!

"Y-you have a fiance, miss?" He blushed. "T-that didn't come out right, miss!"

I giggled. "That's alright," I assured him. "I don't have one anymore... that's why there are troubles; I broke off the wedding."

"Oh!" He looked down and scuffed his shoe. "So... you're single, miss?"

I smiled. He really is kind of cute... "Call me Bliss." I told him as I got up and went to the place where he stood.

He looked up, his eyes shining. "But, of course, Bliss."

I bit my lip while smiling; he was REALLY cute! "And what's your name?" I asked him, flirting.

"Alianders," He said, taking my hand and kissing it lightly. "Alianders Trully."

"Well then, Eli-ann-ders," I pronounced it. He nodded in approval. "Mind escorting me to the dinning room?"

"It would be my pleasure."

~Lasserus' POV~

I was sitting in the dining room when THEY came in...

How could she already find someone?

Someone that's not ME; her SOUL MATE!!!

Can't she see that it's tearing me apart?! Well, obviously not since she hasn't turned away from that man to even LOOK at me!

I signalled for my new servant to come nigh.

"Umm... May I be of assistance to your Highness?" Denderum asked.

"Yes," I said before instructing him to "Go over there, to my princess, and find out that man's name and status."

"Anything you please, your Highness."