THE PLANET IN WAITING FOR THE LAST MESSAGE

In order to distinguish adequately between dreams that occur during sleep and release psychological tensions accumulated in activities from those that come from God, it is necessary to observe that those in the first group occur during the first hours of sleep when psychological tension is at its maximum. Storage in the subconscious of the images and happenings connected to daily activities, sometimes unwinding in a chaotic manner, is capable of amplifying this state of tension producing the nightmare of some troubling dreams that have an extremely strange content. Because of this type of psychological manifestation, life to no longer takes its normal course. The images seen and the actions that take place often enter into conflict with natural laws, and are combined with the most unreal presentations that are senseless. This extra tension is followed by disconnection and relaxation. The person no longer dreams after the psychological tensions produced by the phenomenon of disconnection are released. If the first stage of sleep produces relaxation of psychological tensions, the second stage of sleep, even if troubling nightmares occasionally occur, eventually produce a psychological disconnection equivalent to the third stage of sleep in which man no longer dreams anything, being submerged in total serenity.

Communications from God, through dreams, occur during the third phase of sleep. This phase is named in the Bible “deep sleep”. In Genesis 15:12-18 the following is written: 12 As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and a thick and dreadful darkness came over him. 13 Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years. Abram‟s dread was determined not only by God‟s presence, but also by the symbolic representation of slavery in Egypt compared to the spiritual darkness combined with the Israelites‟ suffering for over four hundred years. In Job 4:12-19, we read Eliphaz‟ words: "A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it. 13Amid disquieting dreams in the night, when deep sleep falls on men, 14fear and trembling seized me and made all my bones shake. 15A spirit glided past my face, and the hair on my body stood on end. 16It stopped, but I could not tell what it was. A form stood before my eyes, and I heard a hushed voice: 17'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker? 18If God places no trust in His servants, if He charges His angels with error, 19how much more those who live in houses of clay, whose foundations are in the dust, who are crushed more readily than a moth! In the same book of Job, chapter 33:14-16 we read, 14For God does speak - now one way, now another - though man may not perceive it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, 16He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings. Examples from the Bible are numerous, demonstrating clearly the value of the communications that determined people to undertake daring actions, basing themselves on this communication system.

Another factor was the confirming the authenticity of a communication from God is the verification of the wavelength along which the message is sent. This can be confirmed by others who‟ve had similar experiences, becoming capable of finding out the nuances of the message‟s source. If the message is from God, the Christian feels surrounded by divine spiritual living so that he can identify it whenever it is repeated. Just as we have the capacity to know someone during a telephone conversation without actually seeing them, knowing that person not only from his voice and specific tone, but also through the emanations that can be felt during the conversation that establishes a link between the two people, the same thing occurs in relationships with God. My sheep listen to My voice; I know them and they follow Me. (John 10:27) But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice. (John 10:5) In a dream, unlike a deep sleep through which God sends messages, the capacity to receive is connected in most cases, becoming even more active while the bodily movements become blocked, without further responding to the neurones‟ commands. In such cases, they become subject to another system of commands that direct their movements. In conclusion, this form of communication produced between sleep and a state of awareness can sometimes create the impression that they are no longer under control, although the person at that moment is in a completely safe state.