EASTER CELEBRATIONS CONFLICT IN THE FAMILY

THE PLANET IN WAITING FOR THE LAST MESSAGE

At Easter, Ionel came home on holiday. The joy of seeing his parents and siblings lasted just a few moments, because his father had decided to bring his house into order as he‟d agreed with father Tarna. Thus, in an atmosphere of tension, the “interrogation” of Easter began:

“Hey, Gheorghita, tell me what are you thinking of doing? Why didn‟t you tell me about the vow you‟ve made with those renegades? Haven‟t you got parents? Why have you hidden this from me? … Now, choose well! Or leave home so that I don‟t have to hear your name again, or leave „that immoral law‟ and the vow you‟ve made with your repenters[ Repenters is a name used for neo-protestant Christians, mocking them.]”

“Dear father”, replied Gheorghita meekly and fearfully, “repentance isn‟t an immoral law, but is the commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Mark 1:14-15 it says that man must repent. These words aren‟t the words of the repenters, but of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.” “Pardon? Is the egg wiser than the hen? It may be written in your lying books, but it is not written in the Holy Bible!” “It is written father. Will you allow me to read it to you?”

“Throw out that lying Bible! Don‟t you see that the cross isn‟t on the cover? Father Tarna was correct. He isn‟t a priest for nothing. He told me that those rogues have deserted not only the holy church, but also the holy secrets. Come on, tell me what you want to do! We haven‟t time to lose. I don‟t want the Easter celebrations to come upon us with anger nor with arguments. Do you want to obey me? If not, tell me clearly and from this moment you are no longer part of this family. I will disinherit you.” “Dear father, I want to obey you in all things,” replied Gheorghita, “but when it is about my faith, please forgive me, because I can‟t obey you. The Bible says to obey our parents in the Lord, but if our parents, through lack of knowledge urge us to deny the teachings of the Saviour, then we must obey God rather than our parents. In Matthew 10:32-39, the Lord Jesus tells us the following, 32Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33But whoever disowns Me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law - 36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.' 37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

“I beg your pardon, sir! It is a single truth among a lot of lies. Is it written in the repenters‟ Bible about the cross? Why doesn‟t your Bible have a cross on the cover? The priest told me that true repentance is confession to the priest and it has nothing to do with your wayward teaching.”

“Yes, father! True repentance is confession, but if man confesses too easily, confessing his sins before the priest, then continues to sin without changing his attitude to God, then his confession has achieved nothing. Encouraging people to repent, the prophet Isaiah said to them, wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of My sight! Stop doing wrong, learn to do Easter celebrations - Conflict in the family right! … (Isaiah 1:16-17).

Concerning those who went to the Temple in Jerusalem, the prophet Jeremiah in 7:8-10 writes, But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless. 'Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known, and then come and stand before Me in this house, which bears My Name, and say, "We are safe"- safe to do all these detestable things? In Matthew 21:13, the Saviour Jesus Christ, in reprimanding those who defiled the house of the Lord, said the following, It is written," He said to them, " 'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.' Therefore, man makes the place holy. What people call the Church, isn‟t the Church, but a house of prayer. The word Church means a meeting of believers. As Christ is alive, so is His Church alive, because it is the Body of Christ. There is one Church. That Church is neither Catholic, nor Orthodox, protestant nor neo-protestant. The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ isn‟t built of bricks, but of living stones. The apostle Peter in his first epistle, chapter 2:3-5 writes to us: 3now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. 4As you come to Him, the living Stone - rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to Him - 5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. So it follows, Christ is a living stone and He is the Church‟s foundation, and His Church represents all the Christians who hear His teachings, not taking into account their denominational adherence.” Who taught you such nonsense? Where have you ever seen a Church built of living stones? Excuse me! Is that the reply I was waiting for? Rafila! Prepare his clothes! He is to leave our house! I can no longer support his ravings … I‟ve decided to disinherit him! It‟s his business. He can go where he wants!