Flirt Vs Flirt

Just to say :  This story has nudity, sex, alchohol and other things. Please do not complain because i HAVE warned you and if this is not you thing DONT read it.

Enjoy Thanks! :D

***************

"But Natasha, you said i was special!" The boy whined. I think his name was Dave...or David...who cares?

"Did I?" i asked without stopping. I was walking through the main hallway at my school, BlueSkies High, heading to my first lesson. English.

"Yeah you did! You sais i was special and a good kisser!" He exclaimed.

"Oh.Well...I say alot of things" I smirked as his mouth dropped open and he stopped walking. i carried on, no time to waste on people like him!

"Nina!" I called and my personal assistant girl, Nina Williams, came shuffling to my side.

"Good morning Natasha, here's your Extra-frothy double cream Latte with chocolate" She said handing me the cup from Starbucks.

"Thanks, Morning update please?" i asked taking a sip from the cup. some of the froth stayed on my upper lip and i slowly licked it off winking at one of the boys leaning on his locker.

"Uh, first lesson English, 2nd is Gym. Are you doing Gym today?" she asked. Hmmm i glanced round and spotted a cute Blondie sipping coke.

"Is he in my gym class? i fancy a bite of that" I purred licking my lips. he looked up and smiled slightly so i fluttered my eyelashes and pretended to be shy. looking away and glancing back at him. He was smirking now and i smiled to myself. This one would be so easy!

"Yeah, that's Jimmy Preston. George Preston's Twin?" Nina said and i nodded. Twins huh? That could be interesting.

We arrived at my English Room nd i passed Nina my half-empty latte, smiling

"Thanks Nina! Ill see you in an hour" I blew her a kiss and opened the door. a few heads turned towards the door. i scanned the room and say an empty seat by a guy with long straight black hair. He was leaning over a book of some sorts but he looked cute. I walked over to the empty seat next to him and sat on it smiling. He glanced up and did a double take, his mouth slowly falling open. I leaned close to him and placed a single manicured finger under his chin, pushing it closed

"You'll catch flies" I whispered. He blushed slightly and looked away.

******

I skipped out of English and up to Nina who was leaning against the lockers, staring at the folder in her hands nibbling the end of her pen. Nina was cute, in an innocent Secretary kind of way. right now she was wearing pale jeans and a white ruffled shirt with Red ballet shoes. He waist-long brown hair was rolled up into a bun with a few strands hanging around her face. Very cute.

"Hey Nina" I chirped. she gave me a questioning look and looked back at her folder.

"Hey Nat, here's your kit and water, i got Coach Saunders to pair you up with Jimmy, you're playing basketball and hes quite good. after that you have break then  history and free period then lunch and Art. okay?" Nina said and i nodded picking up the bag and water.

"Thanks Nina! See you at lunch!" i smiled and she nodded skipping off the whatever class she had next.