The Three Little Pigs. ~Camo Version~

We all know the story of the three little pigs. But my dad always did a different version of the three little pigs. And this little story is for laughs and giggles. Nothing else, this was always my favorite version. And I will gladly share it with you. So here it is, The Three Little Pigs ~Camo Version~.

There were three little pigs. And it was that time where they were old enough to leave the house. So then they went. Kissing there mother goodbye they sent off. Along the ways down the road they couldn't decide where to live, and they finally got so fed up with each other that they decided to live alone. The pigs where triplets. So you may think that they would normally have the same kind of house, and think alike, but they were way different. You'll see why.

The First pig that we shall speak of was a lazy little piggy. Also, not very smart. So he was passing a wheat feild as he was going down the road, he stayed behind as the other two kept walking, he thought a minute and came up with a bright idea to build his home out of the straw. He gathered the straw all day, and finally made a decent home. So with that he was satisfied, he went inside. Not long later the sheriff came knocking asking if he has seen The wolf. No need to say big and bad, everyone knows he is. The little pig worried said no, the sheriff tipped his hat and thanked him. And the sheriff went down the road to ask and tell others.

Now back to the others, still arguing where to live. One pig wanted a nice looking fancy house, the other one wanted a secure place to live. Well one of the pigs stopped. Right by the forest. And a moment of genius struck him. He said farewell to his brother. And started on his home, just like the other pig he took all day making his home, gathering sticks and putting them altogether, at the very end he put Christmas lights all around for decoration. When he was satisfied with his home he went inside. Not much long later the sheriff came knocking. Asking the same, and the pig answered no even more scared than the first pig (like I said he is smarter). The sheriff thanked him and tipped his hat.

Aah. The last pig, the smartest of them all. Well this dude went all out! Sand bags around his home, steel walls, concrete foundation, sniper rifles, bazookas, a moat, a electrical fence. Etc. As he finished, took a week but he was at last satisfied. His other brothers mocked him for breaking a sweat, and did that make him mad! He stomped on inside and aimed the rifle at them. Yup they went home awful fast. Well later that night someone was awful hungry, and it wasn't the pigs. He stomped around. And smelt bacon, and no one can resist bacon! He followed his nose to the first pigs house. And he said in a awful voice, " Little bacon little bacon, let me in"! And you know how it goes He huffs and puffs and finally eats his little bacon. Now evening turns into night, guess how he finds the second one. You know how it turns up. A almost full stomach,and a masterpiece ruined. Well he gets to the third pigs house feeling all big and bad. He says "Yo pig, let me in and I'll eat you easy"! The pig gets into battle station. And says, go ahead. Well the wolf smirks and huffs.. And puffs.. And.. wait.. the fort is still there! The wolf coughs and brushes off his shoulders and says "Phhf, I ment to do that"! Well he tries again. He huffs.. And puffs.. And nothing happens. The wolf is shocked. While the wolf is thinking the pig loads his M16. Aims and fires. BOOM BANG BANG BOMB! The job is done. The pig smirks, just in time for the sheriff to come. Sheriff is shocked. The pig smiles and says "Phhf, I ment to do that"! And that's the story of the little pigs. And with a bang and a boom, I share this story to you!