I've been expecting you...| chapter 4 |

Ray's P.O.V

Oh i swear this bitch is dead, first she is talking to some next nigga she only just met. And now she is having a make out session with that motherfucka. Trust me, she bout to get it now!

Ray: Hoe, im finna ask you one last time, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHEN YOU KNOW TRUE AND WELL THAT YOUR WITH ME!!?

Shaniya: *looks down* I-i.....ermm 

Ray: How about you nigga, you think its alright to kiss a girl in my house that you only just met? Huh?

Corahn: Look here mister, im treating Shaniya how a gentleman should treat his girl. She dont deserve you nigga. Your just a plain, simple, played out sick person, its about time someone knocks some sense into that thick ass head of yours...

Ray: *speechless*...

Shaniya: Corahn, p-please leave

Corahn: No Shaniya, its about time someone taught  this nigga a lesson

Ray: YOU *points to Corahn* Get the fuck outta my house right now son! And for you *points to shaniya* Get in the room now! 

Shaniya: * hops off of the bathroom sink and walks to the room with her head down*

Corhan: *stops her* No, wait, this aint right, you DO NOT! EVER TREAT A LADY LIKE THIS!

Ray: Nigga, im giving you 10 seconds to leave. 1.....

Shaniya: Corahn, leave. Quickly! I will be alright

Ray: 2....

Corahn: No! Im not leaving

Ray: 3....

Shaniya: Corahn, get the fuck out! Now before you get hurt.

Corahn: NO, FOR THE LAST TIME, IM NOT LEAVING TILL I TEACH THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA A MOTHERFUCKING LESSON SHANIYA!

Ray: 10... Nigga, do not call me outta my name under my own roof

Corahn: What you gonna do about it?

Ray: this... *punches corahn to the floor and gets on top of him*

Shaniya: * crying while pulling ray off of corahn* RAY STOP! YOUR HURTING HIM!!

Ray: Bitch shut up!

Ray, punches corahn in the mouth and corahns gums start bursting out with blood. Ray starts punching corahns nose and it starts bleeding.

Shaniya: *calls 911* HELLO! Quickly, some boys are fighting in my house!!...OK...OK *breathes in and out slowly*...Ok... yes, im calm now... Ok...alright, thanks.

Ray starts choking Corah. Corahn is gasping for air and turns blue slowly.                                                                        Suddenly, Ambulence burst through the downstairs door and int the bathroom. One of the ambulence people were talking to Shaniya about how it all started while the others were trying to pride ray off corahn who was now on contious. They finally got ray off and they put corahn on a stretcher and hurried on down the stairs, through the door and into the ambulence truck.

Shaniya: RAY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. IF HE IS DEAD THEN I SWEAR I WILL....

Ray: * Slowly but passionatley kisses shaniya*

Shaniya doesnt let ray inside so she just stood there crossing her arms. She tries to pull away but ray just got stronger and harder with the kiss.

Shaniya: * pulls away* Ray what are you doing?

Ray: Did Corahn kiss you better than that? Huh? Did he? *leans in but Shaniya moves out the way* The fuck are you doing? Let me kiss you

Shaniya: *Walk out the bathroom and down the stairs* No, im gonna go see if Corahn is alright *grabs keys off the table* 

Ray: Why do you care so much about him?

Shaniya: Because he treats me like i mean something, he treats me like im his number one prioriety. And best of all. He treats me better than you do... * Looks at Ray with tears in her eyes the opens the door and walks out*

*DOOR SHUTS*

Ray (to himself): Well that was just cold.

?.?.?: *knocks in the door*

Ray: Come in my nigga, i've been expecting you

* Ray shuts the door while smirking *