What do you think you are doing | chapter 3 |

Corahn: Is that ray? Then one who abuses you?

Shaniya: *Looks down* Yeah... but its alright, please dont do anything, your just going to get hurt.

Corahn: No it's not alright! How can you let him beat you and control you like that!? * Lifts shaniya's head up* Trust me, even though i just met you, i will make things better for you...

Shaniya: Thanks...

Ray: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY TO YOU HOE? GET BACK IN THAT HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

Corahn: hey you! You think its alright to shout at and abuse this beautiful girl?

Ray:...

Corahn: Nigga, answer me then? Do you or do you not think it is ok to beat her?

Ray: Shaniya, who the fuck is this dickhead?

Shaniya: erm...* looks down again*

Ray: * Slaps her to the floor* BITCH DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT! IGNORE ME.

Corahn: * sees shaniya crying* Nigga, you did not just-

Ray: yeah, i did. and i will do it again for all i care * Kicks shaniya in the side*

Shaniya: *screams*

Corahn: OH HELL NAWW * punches ray in the face and pins him to the floor* Dont you ever                      * punches rays nose* ever in your life * kicks rays face* lay your nasty ass hand * punches rays face* on a beautiful girl like shaniya * kicks rays "private place" *

Shaniya: Corahn, stop please * gets off of the floor and run to stop him*

Corahn: Your right, let me not kill this nigga

Shaniya: Thank you...

Corahn: come on, lets get you home and clean you up * starts walking with shaniya*

(Rays P.O.V)

That nigga, im finna get him back! Watch me. And for Shaniya. Well lts just say i have something different in store for her 

 (End of P.O.V)

Corahn: So, wheres your house?

Shaniya: Just turn right.

Corahn; I sill dont understand, why didnt you just leave him?

Shaniya: because... well i-i  still l-love him * starts tearing up*

Corahn; Wait wait, hol up, you still love him?

Shaniya: *Nods her head* 

Corahn: but why? 

They both walk into shaniya and rays house  and corahn takes shaniya upstairs to the bathroom to clean up shaniyas face.

Shaniya: because, he says he still loves me.

Corahn: even though all the pain he causes you? I suggest you snap back to reality shaniya. He wouldnt love you if he hits, punches, or rapes you. * wipes shaniya's bloody nose*

Shaniya: *flinches at the sting* Your right. To be honest with you, i am actually starting to loose feelings for him.

Corahn: Good.

Shaniya: You know what corahn, you seem really cool, and it feels like i can tell you anything

Corahn: i'll take that as a compliment * bites his lips, stares into shaniyas eyes and leans in*

Shaniya: * gets lost in his eyes and leans in too*

Corahn: * gently brushes his tounge on shaniyas lips asking for entrance*

Shaniya: * lets him in*

Corahn carefully place shaniya on the sink and starting exploring shaniyas mouth with his tounge.

(Shaniya's P.O.V)

What am i doing, i just met him! Now i understand why ray calls me a hoe. I want to pull away but i could jut feel fireworks the way he kisses me, it almost feels....

(Corahn's P.O.V)

I know what your thinking, i only just met this girl and im making out with her. But how could i resist her, just thinking about how ray hurts her get me so mad. i started to get tence and roughened the kiss. i could feel shaniya gasp and flinch so i rubbed her thigh and went back to how i was kissing her before. Just the way that her lips felt against mine, it almost felt....

(Corahn and Shaniya's P.OV)

....Perfect...

?.?.?: NIGGA WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOUR ASS IS DOING?!

Corahn and Shaniya stop making out and look at ?.?.? with wide eyes