Blink 182 *7*

I had never really been on a real first date. A 'date' when life was normal consisted of a group of friends and this boy that would try to kiss me at least seven times throughout the night, which is mainly the reason I had never had a boyfriend. I wasn't the kind of girl that wanted to go on a date and then 'bam' I am now tied down to one person. I'd rather date a bunch of people until I know there is no one that could make me happier than that person. Yes, I am a girl.

"Do we have to see a movie?" I whine and lay down next to Grayson on my bed. He thinks about it for a minute then plays with my hair.

"What would you rather do?" He asks. I shrug, what is there to do in a town you don't know.

"I know the perfect thing. I've got to go do something, so meet me in the music room around noon, OK?" He pushes my hair back and I nod. Then he kisses my forehead and swings his feet off the bed. I sit up and grab him from behind. As he turns his head I smash my lips into his and I can feel him smile.

"Have fun doing whatever you're going to do." I breathe and smile wickedly.

"Knowing I get you all to myself later makes everything fun." He says and gets up to walk out the door. Alexander walks in at the same moment. He waits for Grayson to go down the elevator then he shuts the door and squeals like a little girl, making me laugh.

"What happened?" He asks. I sigh and fall back onto the bed.

"All hell just broke loose." He looks at me quizzically.

"Huh?"

"I'm going on a date." He 'ahh's'.

"I already knew that. But where are you guys going? What are you doing? What will you bee seeing? When are you going?" He sits on my bed and I playfully shove him.

"You're such a girl, you know that?"

"Yup, Jackson says the same thing everyday after our daily make out session." I look at him in awe and then laugh until tears are forming in my eyes. There is no way Jackson is gay. Or even bi-sexual. It's not that I would have a problem with it, but he's to much of a guy to be gay. Unless that's what he wants everyone to think to hide his secret.

"No, but for real tell me." He's practically on his hands and knees begging.

"Not sure where we are going. No movie. We're going to do something at noon though, then we're going to have lunch, do something else, then have dinner." I say.

"Do you know what I think?" He says. I shake my head, no I don't know what he thinks, nor do I really care.

"I think that this is a very, very bad idea." he says.

"What do you mean?" I sit up, now intrigued.

"I think it's not a good idea to go out with Gray. He's a part of the family you have to live with for the next two years. If something happens, something bad, then you have to live with them anyway." He says, I can tell there is something else he's not telling me though. I don't push it.

"Yeah, whatever." I say. "Help me get ready." I stand up and twirl.

"But of course your majesty." I smile. I walk over to my walk-in closet and push open the french doors.

"Can I plug my Iphone into your dock?" He says.

"That's what he said!" I yell without thinking. He chuckles and walks over to plug in his Iphone.

"What song?" he asks.

"Surprise me." I say, fingering the soft fabric of a yellow sundress. He presses play and my room fills with music.