What Is It With You And Rocks?

It's short I know, I'm sorry, I hope you like it though!  :)

Ps.  Thamisunderstood, this is dedicated to you because it sort of answers your question, or at least I hope it does.  :)

“Well…… I guess-”

“Great, see you then.”  Sasuke said and walked off.  I shook my head, there’s no way I’m going to wait for him after class.  I walked home and made myself lunch, and finished the homework in a little over an hour.  I had nothing else to do and I was extremely bored, so I picked up a random book and started reading.  What I usually did when I was bored.  I guess I got really into  the story because I finished the book and when  I looked at the time it was five am.  I should go to sleep, but since I’ll just wake up in an hour or two there’s no point.  I got up and grabbed my sweatshirt  from my closet and slipped it on over my head.  I opened the door to outside, I was greeted by a burst of cold air.  I really loved the cold.  It was still dark out, and really peaceful.  Somehow I ended up at the same spot as the night before, I sat down on the same rock as before.  This was when I wished I’d brought a book with me, there was enough moonlight so that I’d of been able to see the words, oh well.  

“You must really like sitting on rocks at night by yourself, or is it just this one?”  I recognized Kiba’s voice, as he sat down next to me.

I smiled and laughed a little.  “And your actually up this early?  I’d think you’d be the last person up this early.”  I countered.

“Me, get up this early?  Yeah right!  I never went to sleep.  Do you actually get up this early?”  Kiba asked.

I laughed.  “Well I do get up early, but this time I never went to sleep.”

“So, you decided that you’d go sit by yourself on a rock at five in the morning?  You didn’t have any better idea?”

“Wow, when you put it that way……yeah that’s what I did and am doing.  What else do you do at five am?”  I said sarcastically.

“Well most normal people sleep.”

“Well, then I suppose your not normal, since it’s five am and your wide awake, sitting on a rock talking to the other person who you say isn’t normal.  But since you think that it’s normal to go sleep, I will leave and go do that.”  I had to  hold back my laughs as I said the joke.

“Wit I didn’t mean-”

“Relax Kiba, I’m just kidding, plus I was here first and if anyone’s leaving it’ll be you.”

Kiba laughed.  “And by the way, I make sitting on a rock look fun, plus I’m not sitting by myself.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Well not that this isn’t fun, but I’m going to go walk somewhere, you want to come?”

“Walk where?”

“I don’t know, why’s it matter?”  Kiba said holding out his hand to help me up, as if he knew I’d say yes.

I rolled my eyes.  “Ok, since you wont leave me alone either way, I’ll go.”  I ignored Kiba’s hand and stood up.  He shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets.

We started walking and a little while later Kiba started staring at me.

“What!?!!”  I finally asked.

“Oh nothing, I was just wondering why you never mention your parents, and do you sit on rocks every night?  Cause my parents would flip out if I snuck out to go sit on a rock every night.”  Kiba said.

I might of laughed, or slapped him, or both if I had parents but I don’t.  this was a story I usually tried to avoid telling, but it was always bound to come up sooner or later, I’d just hoped for the later.

“Well…..I don’t mention my parents because……because,  I-I don’t have any.”

“What?  Are they dead?”

“I-I’m not really sure, see I never really knew my mom, she left when I was a baby.  My dad raised me, but h-he, he die-died about two years ago.  I don’t know if my moms alive or not.”  My voice caught and became a little shaky when I had to tell about my dad, it had been two years but I still wasn’t completely over his death.

“El I’m really sorry.”  Kiba said putting his arm around my shoulder.  I guess the nickname has caught on.  I forced a laugh and changed the subject.  

We must have been talking for several hours cause the sun had come up and there were people every  where.  I was about to ask if Kiba wanted to go get something to eat, when some girl stormed up and slapped me.  

“What’s your problem?!!!!”  I yelled.

You:  We waited over three weeks for this???!!!

Me:  Um......sorry it's short I know but I'm back now so I can upload faster :)

*silence*

Ummmmmm please please vote, and COMMENT and fan, pleaseeeeeeee  I'm telling you the comments keep me writting!!!!  Here I'll give you a cookie if you comment.  :)  Thanks for reading!!!  Bye.  :)