All Things Evil

Random update.  I know, such a shock.  Well I thought all my loyal fans deserved at least one update.  After all the waiting I have put you through and well, this was easy enough to write out.  My writing style has changed a little, hope you don't mind, it's for the better (I think).  Anyway love all my lovely little noodles (I am now calling all my fans noodles) and I just noticed that my follower count has reached 1.7 K.  Seriously?!  You are amazing!

Side note, I have not watched Naruto for probably 2 or 3 years so my details may be a little off.  I still remember it, in fact I should start watching it again.

So without further ado... Your update:

The very idea that this girl, Ayame, could be so bold as to deliberately walk up to me a complete stranger to her and slap me.  The very idea sent my mind into a spiral.  But the most peculiar part was I had a sudden urge to absolutely ruin her day.  Well, why the hell not?  She seemed like she wanted the attention.  However the next outburst from Ayame cut through my deep thoughts and drew back my attention.

"If you think some little desperate tramp is better than me you are mistaken!"  Ayame was on her tip toes shouting at Kiba who despite all the yelling still seemed calm.  

"Aya, you know that's not what this is.  I wasn-"  She cut Kiba off mid sentence and stormed over to me once more.  A look of pure destruction in her eyes.  

If I were anyone else I might have backed away, I swear Ayame looked like she was on a mission for blood.  But she did not scare me and I simply crossed my arms, waiting for the yelling that was sure to follow.  But what she did next shocked me, it seemed as though her whole demeanor changed.  She looked me straight in the eyes and waited for what felt like a minute and then she spoke.  Her voice almost like a low growl, yet dainty.  It was creepy enough to make you second guess yourself.  "I do not know what it is you think you were doing, trying to steal my boyfriend, but let me tell you this"  She paused momentarily as if she was trying to weigh my reaction.  "I will destroy you.  I run this school, and I will make sure you wish you'd never moved here."  

I couldn't help myself, I laughed.  "Destroy me?  This is high school, what are you going to do?  Take my lunch money?"  With that comment Ayame stormed off in a huff, a few girls following after her.  My guess was they were her little wannabes.  

"Pretty brave El."  Ino said, as if she was a proud parent.  "She likes to think she runs this town."

"Why would someone as laid back as Kiba put up with her?"  I mused, not really meaning for my question to be heard, but it was.  Sakura's eyes lit up as if she had just discovered her new purpose in life.

"Oohh girlfriend have you never been to school?"  She chirped, it was hard to take the statement seriously because Sakura sounded ridiculous.  Nonetheless, I nodded.  "Well then how in the world do you not figure it out?"

I simply shrugged.  Considering I had literally attended the school one day I could not understand why Sakura seemed to think this all should be so obvious.  "I don't know any of these people.  I barely even know you guys."

My comment barely phased Sakura as she grabbed the other girls and began whispering a few things whilst I stood on the sidelines.  They all turned to face me the next instant, a wide smile on Sakura's face.  "Well we will fix that right away!"  The next instant I was being dragged behind Sakura, with the others close behind.  

---

We ended up in Sakura's room, sprawled out across her floor on pillows.  Temari was laying on her back staring at the ceiling, Hinata was leaning against the bed and I had ended up squished between Sakura and Ino who had completely taken charge.  Spread across the floor were various pictures, articles, everything Sakurak called the "essentials."  They had spent the last two hours going over who was who in the school and I still was not entirely sure.  I had gathered that if you wanted to know something, or rather anything, Sakura and Ino were the ones to go to.  "Ok, so who is who?"  Sakura asked, once again quizzing me.