The Morning After Ch.3

Published by Kitkat21 at Wattpad Copyright 2011 Kitkat21 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright. If copyright is infringed author may stop writing. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Chapter 3

Harper's POV

I could feel my head on something warm and something wrapped around my waist, but when I work up I didn't expect to find some strange MAN in my room! Wait...I don't have a poster of Kansas or The Green Lantern...and I defiantly do not have a slut in s swimsuit poster! I looked back at the man in his bed? He looked adorable and content with his black hair all messy, and I mean messy like a tornado went through it. He had a smile smirk on his face and a five o'clock shadow. His hand moved up my side. I stopped it before it got anywhere near my breasts...that I just realized weren't in a bra. Crap! I'm naked, I lifted up the blankets around his waist and peeked...and gasped he was naked...and his little friend their wasn't shy about saying good morning.

"Enjoying the view?" His husky voice filled with sleep whispered in my ear.

"Ehm, no I-I-I was just...um well you were and..." I stumbled out as I dropped the sheet and felt my cheeks grow deep red. I'm no longer a virgin, I gave it up to someone I don't even know that well. Yet I couldn't bring myself to regret it.

"Relax darling I'm just teasing you. What do you want for breakfast?" He said lazily and with a big smile. Oh breakfast, is that what one does after a one night stand do they have breakfast or was he wanting me to leave? "Well you figure it ok and I'll be right back." He said as he winked then got up with no shame butt naked and walked to the bathroom. "Its ok to stare I don't blame you." He said with another wink and a cocky smile.

Ass! I thought as I felt my cheeks get redder. Breakfast there was no way I was staying for breakfast, and I dout he even wanted me to. From what Casey said normally guys only do the breakfast thing as like a thank you now leave thing. Screw that I still have some dignity granted not much left after last night but enough to make me jump up with the sheets around me. I found my bra and my shirt now if only I could...Aha! My underwear! Now where are my pants, I spotted them across the computer chair by his desk and yanked them on. I quickly tiptoed out the room and down stairs, I heard the bathroom door open, and I ran to the front door opened it and quietly closed it then ran down the driveway to tge road.

It was then that I realized I left my phone in his house somewhere, and I remembered I gave Casey my car...it was going to be a long walk home. I debated shifting it's been a month but for some reason my wolf felt content. Probably cause she got some. I figured it'd be faster if I shifted but as I was about to I heard my name.

"Harper! Harper! Hey wait up!" Conrad yelled I kept walking but a bit faster.

He ran faster and grabbed my arm stopping me. He spun me around to face him but I help my head down.

"Hey...why'd you run off like that?" He asked putting his finger under my chin. I wouldn't look him in the eye...I couldn't. If I did then I'd end up back in that bed with him.

"Home.." I said in a small voice trying not to look at him but I noticed he didn't even bother to put on shoes.

"Where are-"

"Why are-"

We both laughed. As we tried to ask at the same time.

"You go ahead" He said looking at me I could feel his eyes willing me to look up.

"Where are your shoes?" I said peeking through my hair...my hair! Crap I can just image what it looked like.

He laughed. "I realized you skipped out on me so shoes weren't my fist priority." He smiled at me and I felt myself smile too. "Do you not like breakfast? Was breakfast mean to you because I know he can have an attitude. We can go get lunch if you want?" He asked as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, it was ruff but it was nice.