Chapter Eight

Adel walked into Jesse's room before the sun had risen. Jesse was still sleeping. He wasn't used to getting up early anymore. Adel hated to wake him, but he had to. The others were starting to question Adel. If they thought he couldn't do it, they will find someone who can. Someone that would hurt Jesse.

He walked up to the bed. Jesse looked so peaceful and beautiful. He leaned down and pressed his lips to Jesse's.

"Good morning to you too." Jesse mumbled before pulling Adel down on top of him.

"I didn't mean to wake you." Adel explained trying to get off Jesse.

"I don't mind being woke up by your lips."

"I told them that I was taking you with me today. You won't like where we are going, but I don't trust leaving you here with them."

"Adel. Where are we going?"

"To get more prisoners."

***********

Jesse didn't want to take more people just so they could be killed like cattle. He was trying to think of a plan. He knew helping them escape was going to get him killed, and he didn't want to leave Adel, but he could not know about this and not do something about it. 

They were in a car. Adel was driving, and it was just the two of them.

Adel had said other German soldiers had captured prisoners. Adel was to drive to where they were being held and lead them back to camp. The prisoners were going to be forced to walk the whole trip, which was about a two day walk. 

"Adel, I don't like this."

"I don't like it either."

"Then let's come up with a plan."

"No." Adel answered sternly. 

"Why not Adel?" Jesse asked loudly.

"It'll get you killed. I choose your life over theirs." Adel answered with a blank look in his eyes, though they never looked away from the road. 

Jesse knew the feeling. He cared deeply for Adel, but his instincts were kicking in. He was American. He was raised it was wrong to kill innocent people. He would be considered an a accomplice back home. If he let this happen, he deserved to die. 

************

Adel had gotten away with bringing Jesse by saying it would destroy him to see innocents die. He hadn't told Jesse the whole truth. The people who were weak and unable to work, they were to be killed on the spot. 

The soldiers had laughed and said it was a brilliant idea, and they were glad to see Adel acting like himself. 

He looked over and saw Jesse staring out the window. He looked distressed and Adel knew it was his fault. He wanted to help the people but Adel refused to let him. He was gonna get them killed. Adel could care less if he died, but he needed Jesse to live, to tell the American's what was going on and go home a hero, and live a long, normal, happy life with Mary. 

When night fell, he pulled the car over into the woods. 

"What's going on?" Jesse asked scared.

"Nothing. I pulled over to get some rest."

"Oh."

"Jesse please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you. I'm a soldier, dying is apart of the job. We all know there's an almost one-hundred percent chance we won't make it home. We don't do it to get back home, we do it to save people and our freedom."

"Germany doesn't have freedom."

"You're fighting to keep things pure. You believe you have the right to live in a world where the people, you deem unworthy, don't live."

"That's not me Jesse!" Adel shouted.

"It's what the German's are fighting for! I know you're not one of them but that means you have to fight back. You are capable of helping stop this horrible shit, you can't just sit by and let it happen!'

"Fine Jesse. What exactly do you have planned?"

"I don't have a plan. Your the one with the details."

"There is nothing we can do until we start heading back to camp. There are to many of them and two of us." 

"Then when we get alone?"

"We let them go. They're gonna die out there but its what you want. If they went back to the camp they would have food and shelter. I could watch out for them the best I could."

Jesse stayed quiet after that. Adel was annoyed. He kicked his shoes off and jumped in the back seat. He laid out and closed his eyes. 

He heard Jesse moving but didn't open his eyes. He felt Jesse crawl on top of him and wrapped his arms around Jesse waist. 

"I don't wanna fight Adel. We are the only hope each other has. We won't let the prisoners go. We can warn them and help them but that's it. It won't help any of us to get the others attention. They'll kill us all." 

Adel kept quiet. 

***********

Jesse frowned, until he got an idea. He grinded his hips against Adel's. Adel chocked on a moan, trying to play it off as a cough. 

"You can't stay mad at me forever." Jesse whispered in Adel's ear before biting his neck. He continued to kiss, lick and bite all over Adel's neck. He felt Adel grip his hips before quickly letting go. He was playing hard to get but Jessie knew he could break him. He grinded on Adel's crotch, earning him a whimper from Adel. 

He continued doing that and rubbed his hands under Adel's shirt. Adel flipped him over onto his back when he bit Adel's adams apple. 

Now Adel had control, he grinded their hips together, groaning at the friction. He felt Jesse's hands tugging on his shirt. He pulled back and helped him get it off. 

Jesse kissed all over Adel's chest. 

Adel took Jesse shirt off and did the same. Jesse needed more. His greedy hands went to Adel's waistband and slipped his hand inside, gripping him. 

"Shit Jesse." Adel moaned. 

Jesse worked Adel until he felt him leaking. 

"Pants off." He breathed and they both managed to get theirs off. Jesse lined their members together and thrust up. They both moaned like the girls in the brothels. Adel grinded down while Jesse thrust up. 

Adel came first, Jesse's name on his lips. He collapsed and tried to calm his heart and ragged breathing. 

He felt Jesse still hard underneath him. Jesse flipped them back over. He pushed Adel's thighs close together and thrust in-between them and soon he came with a groan. 

Neither one of them knew what to do anymore but together they felt they could something. They felt like they finally belonged.