Chapter 23

I rushed towards the doctor. Fizzy just tried to kill herself. I was about to cry. I mean, she’s too young to be hopeless of her life.

“How’s Fizzy? Please tell me she’s alive.” I said.

“Don’t worry. Fizzy is going to be okay. Hopefully the it wasn’t too high to make life problems for her.” The doctor smiled.

I just took a deep breath. Where was Louis? Why he wasn’t there for Fizzy?

This guy is getting weird. He has to be strong for his sisters.

Harry hugged me. He was the only one who didn’t left me here. I was waiting to see Fizzy. She was going to wake up any minute.

Then I saw the nurse. She was smiling.

“She’s awake. You can see her.” She said and I ran towards Fizzy’s room.

She was on the bed. Looking so sad. I had tears in my eyes. She was like my sister. I couldn’t loose her too.

I came closer to her until she realized that I’m next to her. She looked at me blankly.

I took her hand started crying.

“Why are you crying?” Fizzy asked.

“I couldn’t take if you were die. Thank god Fizzy you are here.” I said.

“But my mum? Why she’s not here? I need her, I miss her.” Fizzy started crying.

“Look Fizzy. I know you miss her. I know you love her but you have to stay strong. For your sisters. For yours brother and mostly for your mother. She sees you. If she see you upset she will be upset too. Do you want her sad?” I said.

“No of course not.”

“So stay strong. I’m always here for you. I promise. You, Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe can live with me and Louis.” I smiled.

“But Louis wasn’t good. I heard doctors talking about him while I was half awake. They told me he’s not like a normal guy anymore. It’s like he’s mental. He can’t stop looking at walls and whispering weird things. I lost my brother too.” She looked at the ground.

What? Louis? Louis is not good? No god. Please.. I can’t see him sad. He have to be strong.

“Plus when I was there with you he was yelling at you like you were the reason. He was fighting with all of us like we were the reason. It’s not normal.” She said.

“I promise he will be alright. Trust me. We will take care of him together. You can move to my house until Louis comes back and I will make you feel better. Okay sweetie?”

Fizzy nodded and half smiled.

“Thank you for being here Jenna. I love you.” She said.

“I love you too. Now get some sleep. I’ll check your bro and come back. I’ll be here so soon.” I stood up and went out of the room.

Harry wasn’t there. I bet he was going to see Louis. After looking around about 15 minutes I finally felt my phone buzzing. It was Harry.

“Hello? Harry where are you?” I asked.

“Louis is in asylum.” I dropped the phone..! No it can’t be true. Louis wasn’t mental.

I picked up my phone and asked Harry the place of asylum. Then I asked him to be here for Fizzy while I’m with Louis.

I got a taxi and after 30 minutes I arrived to that asylum. I saw many people in white clothes. They were here to get better. Some of them wouldn’t get better.

A tear slipped down my face. I can’t see Louis in these white clothes. It will make my heart melt.

I slowly walked towards the asylum and ask Louis’ room number. I kept walking slowly thinking about what I’m going to see in a few minutes.

I realized I was near his room. The door of the room was half open. I could see Zayn crying and Liam sitting on the ground. Niall was looking out of the window. And of course Harry was with Fizzy. But Louis.. Louis wasn’t there. I came closer.

Then I heard a loud voice. It was Louis!

“MUM” He shouted.

Zayn, Niall and Liam rushed towards him in a same time. I saw him. I saw that awful white cloth on him. I covered my mouth. I was sobbing. Tears were slipping down my face. I closed my eyes and leaned to the wall.

Louis kept shouting “mum” and “I hate all of you”.

That wasn’t my Louis. I stood up and opened the door. I ran towards him and pushed him to wall.

“LOUIS STOP! YOU ARE NOT MENTAL. YOU ARE A BROTHER, A SON AND A HUMAN. ALL OF US WILL LOOSE PEOPLE WE LOVE BUT WE SHOULD STAY STRONG. YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG FOR YOUR SISTERS. THEY NEED YOU. FIZZY NEEDS YOU MORE THAN ALL OF THEM. FIZZY IS DEPRESSED.”

In a minute I thought he was understanding. Then I saw his face become angrier and angrier until he pushed me.

Zayn held me up and didn’t let me to fall.

“GO OUT OF MY ROOM. LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU JENNA, I HATE YOU ZAYN, I HATE YOU NIALL, I HATE YOU LIAM. GET OUTTTTT” He was trying to slap us. Until nurses held him and calmed him down.

We walked out of the room. I was shaking. That wasn’t true. My Louis wasn’t mental. He was just in shock.

“I know how you feel Jenna. Doctors said we have to wait.. He can come back to his normal life or..” he stopped.

“Or..?” I asked.

“Or he will stay here.. forever!”

After that everything was black. I guess I fainted.