Chapter 11

Hey guys. I hope you are doing okay. Thanks for reading this story and I hope you like it. Sorry this chapter is a bit short cause I had a lot of homeworks to do. I will do next chapter soon. Please comment and vote and tell your friends to read this fanfic. Thank youuu <3

_______________________________________________________________

Louis P.O.V:

I just hurted her too much. She didn't deserve to be treated like this. Well I had to do this. Cause if she fell for me more than before it won't be good. So I think she have to forget every feeling that she has for me.

I checked her about 6 times to see if her hand is better. She was sleeping peacefully. Her hair was on her face so I brush it away from her face. She was so innocence. Too innocence to have this famous life. Too innocence to be treated like this.

I didn't want her to hate me. But I had to. Cause I didn't want Eleanor to leave me. It's just... I can't!

**

I woke up in my bed. It was 10:30. So I decided to make breakfast for Jenna. I walked to her room. I was about to open the door when I heard Jenna laughing.

I put my ear on her door to listen.

"Yes Harry. When should I come there? Oh okay so I'll be there on 4. See you."

Well, honestly I didn't want Harry to get close to Jenna. I mean.. Jenna is not his type. Why would he want to meet her? I think Harry was trying to use her. They just got closse yesterday and Harry putted his hand on her leg. It's too fast. I don't know why but I just care about this.

"Louis?" her soft voice bring me back to reality.

"Oh sorry. I was here to call you for breakfast. But I heard you are talking to... Harry!" I said.

"Yes I'm going to meet him on 4. Can you bring me there?" She made a cute face. I just look looked at her.

"Jenna.. I think you shouldn't meet Harry so much. Cause I know you are not his type." I said.

"Louis! We're just friends with Harry. Don't get it serious. And why do you care?" she asked.

"Umm.. Nothing. I just wanted to protect you."

Her eyes widened. Well I was surprised by what I said. She's a big girl why should I protect her.

"Nevermind.. I'll go there by myself." she said while walking away.

I took her shoulder. So she stopped. "I'm going to take you there."

She screamed and jumped into my arms. "Thank you thank you thank you." she kissed my check.

WHAT THE HELL? She was in shock. I was in shock. We were in shock.

"Opps.. Sorry Louis. I didn't mean to.. I just loose my control when I'm happy." she said while looking at me worriedly.

I couldn't answer. I just couldn't open my mouth to say anything. I felt weird. I walked back to my room and closed the door. This feeling is just really weird. That shouldn't be happened!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's P.O.V:

Louis acted weird. I told him I want to see Harry and he tried to find a way to change my decision. Then he said he'll take me to Harry's place. Yes I understand I shouldn't jump in his arms and kiss his cheek. But I can't. I was so happy.

I walked to his room. I heard no voice. So I decided to knock on the door. I heard his deep breath.

"Yes?" he said with raspy voice.

"Can I come in Louis?" I asked worriedly.

After 10 seconds Louis oppened the door.

"Louis can we talk a little bit?" I looked at him worriedly.

He nodded and pointed to his bed. I sat on his bed waiting for him to come. He closed the door and sat next to me. Not looking at me.

I took his hand. "Louis I didn't mean to hug you. I can't control my happiness. After you accepted to take me to Harry's place I got happy. Everyone knows this side of me. I know you don't want me.. And I'm not trying to get you. Don't worry about it." I smiled.

I felt his finger caress on the skin of my hand. But it was accident. It felt so good and right. I wish he was for me. But this won't happen.

"I know Jenna. Don't worry about me. I just felt a bit sick so I came to my room." he didn't look at me.

He clearly lied to me. I knew it.

"Louis I know why you came here. You don't have to lie." I stood up and continued "Do you want anything? Wanna eat breakfast?"

He shook his head as no. So I went out of his room. I turned on the TV. I was eating my apple juice when I saw Louis' picture on TV.

"Seems like Louis haven't end his connection with his ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder." the reporter said.

Oh god. What if they find our secret? I should probably tell Louis.

"LOUIS!" I shouted.

I heard Louis foot steps.

"Yes Jenna?" he asked.

I pointed to the TV. A new picture of Louis and Eleanor appeared on TV.

"No way! How did they got this picture?" Louis shouted.

I was speechless. I think management is angry as hell right now. I just didn't want to see Louis in trouble.

I just can't let this happen!