Chapter 3

His choke hold had no effect on me. I am one of he best fighters underground (illegal fighting) so this happens a lot. His eyes were still closed. He was trying to calm down and his pack behind him looked like they wanted to hurt me. Smirking I stayed still "Anger management!" I sung quietly. 

Immediately his eyes snapped open and were a menacing coal black. A low growl escaped his cherry red lips. His eyes weren't they green?

I kept my expression humerous. "Oh look he heard me boys" I cooed. I could barely help my self. Im not in a good spot right now so what am I doing!! Some times i'm so stupid. I internally scolded myself.  

" you think this is funny!" He shouted "I could kill you right now. Do you not see the position your in?"

"Ass hole, this has no effect on me" I glared. He better not keep yelling in my face. "This isn't the first time this has been done to me and im sure it wont be the last"  His grip tightened around my neck. What the hell!! Was he seriously going to kill me? 

"Don't push your luck  bitch" He growled darkly. oh is Tyler Harmon angry. Poor baby.

"I have a name so why don't you use it" I mimicked him. I was already in deep shit but I just couldn't help my self. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are!!!" He was so pissed he was shaking. His hands were ice cold on my bare, hot (no pun intended) neck. Again he squeezed tighter on my neck. I didn't have much breath left. I couldn't last much longer. Minutes maybe. I needed to do something and quick.

Knowing that he was ready for me to kick him in the balls I brought my left knee up but not with full force and he caught it just like i planed. Once he grabbed my knee i immediately put my hands on his shoulders for support and with out thinking twice i put all my weight into my left leg that he now held. I swung my right leg up and over his shoulder crashing the side of my toned shin into the right side of his head.

He let out a yelp. I had caught him off guard. His buddies were just standing there wanting to do something but it seemed as if they had orders not to help no matter what. All of this happened within a matter of seconds since he grabbed my knowingly coming knee. He had let go of me and I gracefully landed on the floor in a crouching position next to him. Before he could look up I jumped to my feet and backed up and few feet. 

A powerful growl escaped him as his head immediately flicked my way and he was on his feet within moments. If looks could kill I would be dead right now. His vision never wavered from me. He started to scowl while he was thinking. Is he bi-polor or something because I swear to freaking jesus (not trying to be offesive or anything like that) that he was just mad. 

"How did she do that does she even know what I am?" I don't think he realised he said it out loud. Wait did he say 'what he is'? It was probably nothing. Just a slip up or something like that. Wrong choice of words.

"Um Tyler you just said that out loud" The guy behind him said a little panicked. He had short cropped, straight blonde hair and plain blue eyes.

What is up with these guys? They all need some type of classes for there problems. 

"No I didn't" Tyler snapped turning around looking at him. The guy who spoke up dropped his head down as in what looked like a sign of respect? Wow nut cases. Do these girls know that these guys are truly fucked up. All the bleach in their hair probably made them loopy so in the end I guess it's all just fucking peachy.

Boys like girls who have huge boobs and will bang them when ever they want...In a janitors closets, in the library study rooms or why not a empty class room. Ya lets not forget the old empty class rooms. The only use they ever get is for care free and no emotions attached sex.

He turned back and glared at me. His eyes..... are a dark green now? This kid is weird. I put my hands on my hips and cocked one to the side.

The next class was going to start and I was supposed to be in the principles office with my uncle playing the 'parents died' card. I reaised one of my perfectly plucked eye brows at him. 

"how did you do that?" He said and nodded at my legs. "You must be really flexible. I like my girls flexible." 

Ewww! What a fucking ass hole.

 I walked over to him swaying my hips. I put my arms around his icy cold waist and hooked my fingers through his belt loops. I walked him back wards so he sat on a table. I Lifted my right leg up and put it on the table next to him. "Flaxable hmmm..." I swung my other leg up so I was sitting on his lap facing him. He sat there smirking. I Leaned in so our chests were touching and our breath swirled together I was so close. I grinded my self up against him. I could feel him harden against me. 

I barely contained my shivers from being groused out. He thought I was falling for him. Who knew I could turn the player on so bad. I could see lust in his eyes. I pulled my self closer to him if it were even possible without me vomitting. I pressed my self on him harder and started to move my hips faster. Closing his eyes he let out a groan. 

I leaned in by his ear and whispered "I'll never fall for you. You don't turn me on." With that I hoped off. 

"Your going to pay for that. We aren't done yet. I'll turn you on I promise you" He said and is eyes were still closed.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

RIng Ring Ring

His gang had left the room already along with him. I walked out the door and headed towards the office.

The boy who had spoken up to Tyler was leaning against the lockers talking to another one of the gangs members. I knew that Tyler was within the hearing area of him. From what I have seen they don't leave each others sides. They are just like five year olds. 

I  walked up to him and roughly kissed him. It took him a second to respond to that. I kissed him for a good three seconds.  This was so nasty but it will get Tyler pissed at him, hopefully. Pulling back I whispered against his lips "Thanks for not standing up to Tyler" Before I walked off I seductively ran my tongue across his bottom lip.

With that I walked away waiting to rinse my mouth out with pepper mint Listerine mouth wash and burn these clothes. 

Next place to be was my uncles office. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry I know this isn't very good but well its better than nothing. Please comment, vote and fan!!!!!