The Tragedy of a Sim

Introducing Fuckface Dickbutt, a Sim created like all other Sims: by a player. By their "God".

His God weren't as generous as others creators. To be honest, he look like a freak. His nose is too big, eyes aren't really in place, unfinished hair color and so on. His traits aren't as good as wanted either..

He's clumsy. He always trips and don't ever ask him to carry something for you. 

He's a hopeless romantic. Remember, hopeless. Of course, when you play The Sims, none of the others seem to care about career or appearance. But Fuckface felt like everyone wanted him gone anyway. 

He can never be naked. He's too insecure to even be naked in his own shower. It's tragic. 

And he's afraid of water. He was even a little reluctant to step into the shower, but he had to! 

-

Fuckface moved to Sunset Valley a lovely day in June. It was one of the cheapest houses in the city, but that was mainly because it was almost no interior. He decided that wasn't so bad, and told himself he would do it later. 

Our Sim here built a little swimming pool to get over his fright for water. He didn't want to actually get in the water, but he wanted to get rid of his fear. Maybe he would be more confident if he gets over his fear?

He procrastinated and it took almost a week before he actually dared getting close to the pool, but one day he took on his undies. (He didn't have any swimwear since he never approach that much water.) He walked outside and slowly entered the warmed up water in the pool. At the second he got down in the water, he didn't feel that bad. But then the ladder disappeared in front of his eyes. The panic arrived! 

He stayed in the water a while, but then he got even more scared and started moving with all his body. After some minutes he was exhausted and terrified, then he dragged himself up from the pool. He tried to regain his calm and breath. 

Then all of a sudden, he felt something drag him back in the water. He jumped in surprise and he fell into the water. (Remember I said he was clumsy?) His head went under water and he threw himself up towards the surface. When he reached it, it was slightly darker. He looked to his left, then his right, in front of him and behind him. I'm trapped. His God had set up plain walls all around the pool, trapping him inside it. Now he panicked like a maniac. He had always been a little claustrophobic, even though it's not as bad as his fear of drowning. Which he would do if he didn't calm down and found a way out. 

-

Hours passed. He was exhausted, scared, hungry and thirsty. That's when he heard Sims approaching. They talked. Fuckface understood everything, but I'm sure his God didn't. Which gave him an idea. If he only screamed, not looking desperate, the Sims would hear and help him. And his God wouldn't even understand. 

Fuckface cleared his throat and screamed in fluent Simish. 

"Jabbadoo! Nicna! Foo gi talina!" (

No one answered. They pretended like they didn't hear me. Like always. They never notice you until your God decides they do. He totally forgot about that. He heard his doorbell ring. They were coming over to welcome him to the neighborhood, he thought. How nice. 

After a short time, they left. Fuckface felt hopeless. He couldn't fight anymore. Not anymore. He was too tired. Then he relaxed and let the water take him.

-----

He sees a bright light and then he wakes up. Curled up on the grass. He looks up to see Death staring at him. Well, he didn't quite know.. Since Death doesn't have a face, at least not a face visible to us. He stood up to face him. His skeleton hand grabbed his and then it was pure darkness...

Fuckface's God was a bored teenage girl. She had laughed at how desperate he looked in the pool. This was her plan all along. The Sims 3 was her oppurtunity to be God. To boss others around without getting hated or yelled at. She enjoyed it. Who wouldn't?

When the game was over, she turned off the computer. The girl then went to do her homework. Later on, she ate dinner with her family and they talked as if she didn't make someone drown in a pool. Why would she and her parents be affected by that? Sims aren't real, they can easily be ressurrected in a new gameplay. 

The Sims lets you make mistakes, and fix them in a short amount of time. Not like in real life. 

Author's Note: Okay, this was weird. I am bored! Don't judge ._. Well, this was actually almost the same things I did to my Sim. (Yes I called my Sim Fuckface Dickbutt. I'm creative. His last name came to me from the Smosh video "My Stupid Dying Grandpa", when Ian got a tattoo of Dickbutt XD) 

This was a random little story. Hope you enjoyed (I guess?) I will make something better soon, I promise :p

-RandomUniCorny ;3