Chapter Two

As me, Charlotte, Holly and Jess sit on Jess' kings size bed together and watch 'Silence of the Lambs' Louis still hasn't left my thoughts. The way Jess was so frightened has rendered me perplexed. Jess was usually so confident and loud. But the presence of Louis had reduced her to a nervous wreck.

"Who's this Louis guy then?" I ask interrupting the film

"You seriously haven't heard of Louis Tomlinson?" Holly replies bluntly

"Nope..." I say shaking my head. I don't really take part in gossip, I usually just keep myself to myself, usually with both earphones in, reading a book, praying that break time would arrive soon so that I could go for a smoke.

The three girls shuffle into a circle on the bed.

"Well... Nobody really knows much about him really. He never talks about his family or anything personally, all we know is that he moved here from Doncaster a couple of years ago." Charlotte says nearly in a whisper.

"Okay but why are you all so scared of him?"

"Don't tell me you don't know that either!" Holly exclaims.

"No, because I'm not nosey... Like some people..." I say punching Holly in her right arm.

"Well, he is famous for starting fights and being a nasty bastard basically..." Jess says with her brilliant descriptive skills as always...

"I heard he has that split personality thing going on, you know? A darling one minute, monster the next..." Charlotte chips in

"How do you know that?" I asked surprised

"I don't... It's just what people say..." Charlotte says dismissively tucking into a bowl of popcorn.

"But what if the rumors aren't true?" I question Charlotte feeling sorry for the guy,

"Oh, Leigh! Please don't tell me you fancy him, even after what he did to you before." Jess sighs

"No... I just... I..." I stammer feeling the blood rise to my cheeks. I didn't want to like him,  but there was something about him just made me want to fist of all, do unspeakable things with him then crack past the frightening exterior to see what he's really like as a person. But at the same time, I just want to run as far away from him as I can. I realise I'm daydreaming, so I snap myself out of the stupor I was currently in, then decided the change the topic.

"So we excited for this party then girlies?" I chirp. I certainly was. I lived with my 70 something uncle so I hardly get to throw parties, although I don't actually know who's party it is, I have been invited by Jess, I think it's something like her friends who's friend of a sister's half cousin twice removed or something ridiculous like that; But there is free booze so I don't care.

My friends all looked at each other with and exasperated look as they all sighed.

"You still haven't shown us what you're wearing yet..." Jess points out going along with the change of subject.

"Oh right..." I say rolling off Jess' bed to grab my outfit from my Lipsy bag. I pull out the small black and gold dress with small sequins and diamante on it, turn to face my friends and smile, holding it against by body. My friends all look at me, their mouths wide open.

"Oh my God! That looks beautiful!" Holly chimes

"Thank you!" I beam "I'm wearing these shoes as well!" I turn again to pull out my black eleven inch heels with small, dark gold bows on the front.

"Oh wow, they're nice! Where'd you get them?" Holly asks

"I smiled cheekily while turning the shoes around, revealing their red soles.

"Leboutin!? NO FUCKING WAY!" Holly shouts

"Where'd you get the money for them!?" Jess laughed

"Uh, Hello? My Uncle is minted, and he loves me very much" I grin

"That sounds creepy..." Jess admits

"Trust you to lower the tone, Jessica!" I say, going to throw one of my shoes at her but remembering how expensive they were.

"Go put them on for us!" Charl smiles

"Okie dokie!" I sing heading towards Jessica's en suite bathroom. I slipped on the small dress that hugged me tight around my whole body, pushing my boobs up making them look bigger, and coming around mid-thigh length revealing my thigh gap. As I exit the bathroom, the quiet chatter coming from the three girls soon stops, their mouths open, eyes looking me up and down.

"You're so beautiful!" Charl says sweetly and quietly.

"Urgh.Why can't I have a thigh gap like yous?" Holly whines

"Omg, Leigh, can I do you, like, right now!?" Jess exclaims

"Sure baby" I wink, jumping on top of her and straddling her waist making my dress ride up. The other two girls wolf whistle ad me and Jess roll around on the bed and Jess motorboats my boobs! I then decide to take it off before it got ruined or dirty, stripping off in front of my mates.

"Does your Uncle Tom know you have that dress?" Jess says leaning back on her elbows watching me change, her head tilted to her right.

"Yeah... Do you think I'd be able to afford something from Lipsy!?" I giggle

"Has he seen it on you though?" She asks

"Fuck no! He'd have a coronary if he did!" I laughed

"Fair enough..." Jess says lying back, resting her head into Charlotte's lap.

I saw Jess' speakers and decide I want to dance! I unlocked her ipod to see that the last thing she listened to was Fall Out Boy 'Sugar We're Going Down'. I press play and play the air guitar. I start singing along and doing slut drops with Jess who jumps off the bed, swinging our hear around everywhere. Then we heard clattering against the window. Me and Jess look at each other confused, then carry on dancing. Then we hear the clattering again. It is one o'clock in the morning, so we wonder who it could be. We pause the music, run up the the window and all four of us groan as we discover that it was Louis throwing stones at Jess' window. The three girls back away from the window and sat on Jess' bed. I however, hold my ground, and open up the window to hang out of it. 

"What do you want?" I smirk

"Hello sexy..." He smirks

"That doesn't answer my question. What do you want?" I repeat.

"Just thought I'd thank you for the peep show and the dirty dancing... Nice bra..." He winks looking down at my chest.

I gulped realising that he must've been sitting out there all night.

"Fuck off now before I call the police." I snap

"Touchy..." He smirks getting closer to the house

"I fucking mean it, get lost now, otherwise I'llcall the police." I shout, mobile in hand.

"Fine... Okay... See you tomorrow though princess" He winks walking off.

I close the window, and then the blinds once I'm sure that he was gone. I gulped and I felt like I was going to be sick. He had just seen me in my underwear. I slip into bed with Jess, as the other two girls, lay in the sofa bed. What did he mean he will see me tomorrow? Will he be at the party? but he wouldn't know anyone there... Or would he? I said goodnight to the girls and thoughts of Louis raced through my mind again and again. I turn off the bedside lamp and we all get to sleep. Our dresses already laid out 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey guys! I hope you like the story, if you do/don't let me know why in the comments! I love to know what you're thinking!! Also if you could vote and share I'll love you forever! Oh... And maybe check out my other two fanfics if you have't already, Therapy (Harry Fic) And Wendy, Run Away With Me (Louis+Niall Fic!) Love yas all! :3 Xxx