Chapter One

Finally! Friday afternoon! It's officially the weekend! I rushed to pack up all of my files and notes waking myself up from the history-induced coma I had just witnessed. It's nearly the end of the year and I will be 17 soon and I'm so excited! I hurry towards the exit of the dark, stuffy classroom before I hear my teacher, Mr Drag, calling to me.

"Don't forget the essay, Leigh-Anne, the integration of Little Rock one! Otherwise I'll have to record it in Sims as a late homework whether I like it or not."

"I won't, Sir!" I called back already out of the door.

I join the corridoor rush past the science labs and down the stairs to be greeted by fresh air! It's unusually warm for Britain I shove both earphones into my ear as the sound of the undertones filled my mind and I followed the rest of the crowd towards the school gates, occasionally being shoved by eager pupils who were desperate to be released from the tight grasp of school. As I reach the gates, I waited outside for my three friends; Jess, Charlotte and Holly. I lean against the green railings and watch my surrounding and the chattering girls until my eyes fell upon a certain boy leaning against the tree across the road alone. Everyone seems to be keeping their distance from him. I kept my stare constant as the boy with multiple facial piercings and tattoos kept his eyes on his phone. I try and see what colour his eyes are and see... Eyeliner? Oh well! Never mind! It's looks quite good on him anyways! My eyes fell down his body to see he was wearing a drop dead t-shirt, a back pair of skinny jeans turned up at the end and black converse with no socks. I don't know what it was about this boy, but the vibe he gave off terrified me. I pulled my folder tight to my chest and my palms became sweaty. I try to obey every instinct inside of me to look away, and never think about him again; but I couldn't. He was captivating, I think of reasons of why he was here, he was probably waiting for his girlfriend or something, but who would go out with a boy who portrays danger so prominently? I as continue to stare, he must sense my eyes upon him, and he looks straight at me and makes eye contact. I immediately look at the ground and blush. I feel as if those icy-blue eyes have just found their way straight to my soul. Never have I felt so vulnerable. I could feel something inside me persuading me to look at him again, so I gather up all of my courage and look back at the boy. His eyes are still attached to me and now a arrogant smirk plays on his lips. I smile back faintly and he shoots a wink at me then his eyes wander down my body. I shuffled awkwardly feeling violated, even though he had just looked at me. I hear the group of scene/emo girls giggle and look over at the frightening boy, then giggle to their friends again. I frown at their silly immature behaviour and look back at the boy whose eyes have thankfully returned to his phone, but the arrogant smirk still remained, I look at the boy with confusion, no-one has come to join him, he is still alone which makes me question even more why he was here. That's when I feel a strong punch in my right arm. I rip one of my earphones out and whip my head around to see who has just given me a dead arm, only to discover it is Jess, her hand still in a fist, with Charlotte and Holly standing behind her looking confused.

"Oh, hey..." I said, still glimpsing over to the beautifully alarming boy

"Who were you staring at?" Jess asked 

"No-one..." I said innocently.

"Wait... Is that who I think it is?" Charlotte interrupted, pointing to the boy

"Oh my God! It's Louis Tomlinson!" Holly whisper-shouted

"Not THE Louis Tomlinson?" Jess asked shocked

"Fuck, it is as well!" Charlotte said

"Come on, let's go..." Jess said pulling me by the arm which is now regaining its feeling. 

As I was dragged away, I looked back at the boy, he had now stop leaning against the tree and has turned to walk in the same direction as us. We walk towards the shops and the three girls stop to go in to buy crisps and chocolate for the sleepover we are having tonight at Jess'. In this moment of being alone I decide to put my nose ring in, I slip my mirror out and slide the small ring into the minuscule hole in the side of my right nostril. That's when I notice him. The boy from before. Standing a few feet away from me, his attention now turned from his phone to lighting up a cigarette. Now the boy is even closer, he makes me feel physically sick, but also makes me want jump on him and do indescribable things to him. He is so cold and frightening, yet so endearing and fascinating at the same time. The feeling I am having is very peculiar. when my friends returned with a bag full of goodies I walk at a fast pace to try and escape the negative vibe the boy is still giving off. When we get to the bus stop I notice the boy is still on our trail taking long drags of his cigarette and exhaling the smoke slowly through his perfect  pink lips. To be honest, even though this guys scares the Hell out of me, he is gorgeous! Finally the bus arrives and I pay the driver and sit at the back by the window. I lean my head against the window and close my eyes, relaxing somewhat, The Beatles are now serenading my ears with 'Norwegian Wood' I then smell the unmistakable smell of Marlboro cigarettes. I shoot up in my seat and open my eyes to find the boy Louis sitting next to me smiling arrogantly again. I start hyperventilating and look at my friends who are all silently apologising to me. I calm myself down, and my friends turn forwards again with their backs towards me. That's when I feel a hand creep up under my skirt and rest just above my knee. My head shoots towards him. He just kept his smirk and tightened his grip. I try to wriggle out of his grip but he leans over and whispers:

"Now, now, darling. Don't make a fuss."

"Please... You're hurting me" I whimper quietly tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

He didn't reply just let out a little chuckle. Which made my guts churn. I look outside the window, wishing I was anywhere but sitting next to him. He loosens his grip slightly to my relief when a scary, tough looking man sits near us and notices how tight Louis' grip is on my leg and scowls noticing my distress. Once the guy is satisfied that I'm 'okay' he turns his attention away from us and Louis' fingers trace higher up my thigh and start tugging on my PE shorts I am wearing underneath. I bat his hand away and make a noise to demonstrate my disgust at him, feeling more confident now this guy was sitting by us. Louis just laughs and brings his hand up to his hair, ruffling it slightly. Eventually after what seems like an eternity, it is time for me to get off the bus. I slip my bag onto my shoulders and pick up my blazer.

"Excuse me please..." I snapped at Louis

The boy still says nothing, just stands up and towers over me, implying that I squeeze past him. I sighed as the gap he's left for me to get through is tiny. I stand up and take the bag off my shoulders again and move my body in between him and the seat in front of us. as I shuffle past, a small grunt pass Louis' lips as he grinds his hips against my back. I gasp and try and get past as I feel and smell his mouth getting closer to my neck. I made it past him just in time to get to the front of the bus, only to realise he was following me down the bus and getting off with us. At this point I was at the end of me tether.

I thank the bus driver and when we were all off the bus, I turn to Louis who has a smug look on his face still.

"You're vile, you know that?" I shouted at him, adrenaline and anger coursing through my veins

"You what?" Louis asked defensively, getting ever closer to me.

"Groping me, making me squeeze past you, then grind up against me? Have you got nothing better to do than harass girls on public transport?" I shouted showing him the mark on my leg that was already bruising. My new found confidence has become more of a hindrance than anything.

"Leigh, let's just go..." Charl said meekly, soundung scared

"No! Why are you all so scared of him? He's a pathetic loser, and I want to let him know how disgusting and vile his is!" I reply, still annoyed

"Look darling, I don't know what or who you think you're gonna change by doing this, so just take your little mates advice and leave, yeah?" He says getting even closer, his face only a few inches from mine.

At this point my blood is boiling, and I took the advantage of his face being so close and raised my right hand and slapped it hard againsty his face. His face followed the direction of my slap and then he withdrew from me, smiling, his skin already going pink in the shape of my small hand. Jess quickly comes up behind me and pulls me away from him by my bag. I turn and walk down Jess' road as I heard Louis deep voice shouting behind me.

"Bye, sweetheart! I'll see you soon... Real soon..." He giggled darkly which strikes fear into my heart and my guts start to churn again. What have I just done?