Chapter Four

I slammed the door and tried to step on the broken glass.

"Where have you been?" Vlad asked me but I ignored him and walked to my room.

"I asked you a question!" He yelled following me. I sighed and turned towards him.

"I'm sick." I told him walking through the hole in my wall and laying on my pile of blankets on the ground.

"Liar!? You smell of lies." He cursed and I rolled over looking out a hole in my wall the was open to outside.

"Girl you have a job! Get up and do it!" He yelled and I sat up.

"I'm done for the day, Vlad. Please I don't want to kill today." I told him and he scoffed. He ran forward grabbing by my ear and holding a knife to my throat.

"What did you just call me!?" He yelled in my ear and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, master." I said raggedly and he removed the knife and threw me down.

"Do your job or I'll punish you." He said and I looked down.

"Yes, master." I said being hard and he nodded and walked out. I wiped the tears away quickly before standing and dressing. I pulled my wig off and his it in my pile of blankets before pulling the mask over my head. I walked into the living room and grabbed my papers looking through them.

Two humans and a witch, Chris Bergson, Gilligan Wren, and the witch known as Carrie Richards.

I killed the first two then dropped down on Carrie. She was in a lab alone working on a cure for cancer.

"Hello, Dahlia Harrison." She said not even bothering to look at me.

"I can sense you and the blood on your sword. Why has it taken you this long?" She turned to face me and I came out of the shadows.

"You should be resting, your very sick." She said and I looked down at my sword.

"I have a job. You are on my list to kill." I said and she nodded.

"I'm your last for the day, the this only witch. Your hired by Vladimir Dracula." She said and I stepped forward.

"I do believe you do not want to do this?" She asked and I looked down at my sword and sighed.

"That's what I thought. I have a plan, I can help you but you have to do a job for me first." She said and I nodded putting my sword in it sheave.

"I can save you make you better if you get me the blood of Alec Reninoman." She said and I closed my eyes. He was Vlad's second in command his right hand man... He would be difficult to defeat.

"I don't think I can." I told her and she shook her head. She turned pulling a vial from the holder and handing it to me.

"This is a little bit of the cure I will give you if you complete this for me. It isn't permanent but it will last you until to day's. In that amount of time you will have enough time to get the blood and then I will give you the permanent cure hut if you do not you will die." She explained and I looked at the vial the pink liquid glowed as it moved inside the vial. I looked up at her and nodded.
I put the vial in my pocket and ran out the for not even bothering to thank her.