Chapter 17(Crazy)

I'm so happy I got to update for you guys

Brie's P.O.V

     "Sure." I regret saying those words. Well i hope i wouldn't.
     "You can sit in the back!" Renee Advised me in a tone.
    "Thanks????" I said confused. But i got in the car anyway.
    "Where your heading?" His voice is aghhh to die for!
   "Hotel. I mean i dont have an house I could afford one I mean yeah but I just you know feel like a hotel would be the best way since I travel alot..." Each word i said made me paint.
  "You sure you can afford a house? I mean you worked here for a long time....but maybe noone wants to sell one to you.. mean well yeah." Renee said mimicking me in an 'Nerdy Fashioned Way'. I don't know what's the problem with her but she needs to stop.
  "Alright is it the nearest one?" He questioned me making sure. But I could've sworn I heard him chuckle as Renee made fun of me! I shrugged it off. The car started driving as I buckled my seat... oh boy. I started looking out the window...i saw this happy couple....they we're all happy and then there was something behind that mans back. It was a puppy! He pulled it out and the girl bursts into tears...that's so sweet!
  "Staring is creepy." Renee stated I could hear the roll in her eyes...weird I know.
   "We're here babe." Dean said as he pulled up infront of the hotel. 'Whos babe?' I wondered to myself. I gotten out the car and grabbed my luggage and closed the door.
   "Dean I'm just going to stay at the hotel with Brianna!" Renee happily cheered and when she turned her head to me from the car she glared at me.
  "Sure more gas for me." Dean replied. I chuckled. Renee got out the car as Dean drove off.
  "You know I really like you."
Renee smiled.
  "Why the fuck you lying? Why you always lying?" I said with my terrible singing.
  "You're a great singer." She said. I am absolutely shocked.
  "Really?" I stuttered.
   "Nah just making a point that i told two lies." :) She laughed.
  "What you want?" I crossed my arms.
   "Dean. Thats it just him. This is a warning because i know damn well that "we're here babe" WASN'T FOR ME!" She screeched. Damn this girl is crazier than Aj....
   "Did all those tracks get into your head making you delusional? Because sweetheart i dont want Dean." We both knew I was lying, but my cocky side is coming out.
  "Really?" She said smiling.
   "Dean.wants.me." I broke it down breathe by breathe but that was a damn lie. Dean doesnt like me. But I returned the smile.
   "Bitch, listen I will do everything I can to make sure you will never be with Dean or last long with him." She glared.
  "Let's see what Dean have to say about that." I smirked.
   "Who's the girl that made Daniel return to beat your ass. OH WAIT I DID! Who's the girl that made Nikki turn on you I DID! Whos the girl that is now switching Dean to Smackdown so he wont be around you I DID!" She opened her annoying voice making it go louder.
    "Who's the girl who just confessed on tape? OH WAIT YOU DID!" I said cheerfully holding up my phone smilng at her. She was shocked and picked up my phone and threw it making it break apart and cracked and broken into many pieces as she stomped on it.
  " MY PHONE!" I said in disbelief. Kneeling down to it.
   "Bye bye aneroxic Bella..." Renee walked away like the stubborn evil blonde she is. I picked up all the pieces, i thought i finally had a chance to show everone the true bitch she is i sighed to myself. Wait...I took out those tiny card that has all your phone memory on it! That's it!! I can go get a new phone to get my data back and show every one what i recorded just now! Genius! Yes!
    "Step Closer..." Im a step closer. I saw a car pull up to me once again it wasnt a rental it was just an red Toyota...who was inside? Beats me.
   "Brianna Bella." A light voice said my name i recognized it from somewhere.
    "Yes?" I said questionably.
     "It's Nikki...I....i want to apologize."
  OH BOY! I thought....wow...damn...what now?

What did you guys think? I really hoped you liked it!!