Connectline Bling

Chapter One:
Kailen Pov:

*picture of her to the side*

"And I just want to say that I miss you and Katy is following behind me but I just don't want that for her......Talk about Rashad. Her no good boyfriend, but you can't tell her that. She just doesn't want to hear it and honestly I'm tired of wasting my breath on her and him. The more I talk about it the more yelling that is going on. Kaiden said he ain't talking to her about it but that's his approach about everything. He never wants to talk to Katy about anything. "

*ding! Ding! Ding!*

Kailen rolls her eyes as her brother's name lights up on her blackberry. She flips it open.

"What the hell do you want?" She mumbles into the phone.

"Damn! I should have the attitude with you! You're supposed to be doing drops so we can leave in the next hour the fuck are you doing !" Kaden yelled into the phone.

"Fuck out of here Kaden ! I know what time we gotta be at the venue so chill out!" Kailen yelled into the flip phone before closing it.

"See you later mommy." She says before touching her lips then putting it to the stone and flipping down her shades. She walks through the grass one bloodie in front of the other. Once she gets to her white G63 Mercedes she throws her Gucci bag in the passenger. She buckles up her black coffin nails starting the car.

Kailen pulls out of the graveyard and makes her way home. She was the only one who had come to terms with her mother's death. Her brother wasn't one to even talk about it and Katy just wanted to forget she ever had a mother. Once Kailen had been coming every weekend with her dad then she started coming by herself. She hadn't needed anyone to come with her.

Kailen pulled into her gated house. She pulled her G63 Mercedes next to her ghost black Rolls Royce Ghost. She hopped out her car grabbing her bag and locking her doors before she walked into her house. Her heels clacking on the floors while she walked towards the stairs. She got up the steps hearing whispers in her sisters room. Kailen rolled her eyes knowing that Rashad was there and went to her room kicking off her heels.

Walking into her walk in closet grabbing her old Dominoes shirt and pulling it on after taking off her white tank top. She kept her black high-waist jeans on. She pulled the white ankle socks out the trash bag that once held her dominoes uniform. She pulled on her black roshe's and pulled her long black silky hair into a high ponytail pulling her dominoes hat own. She grabbed her pizza boxes and placed it on the bed. Kailen grabbed the blackberry flipping it open and typing in her passcode. She opened the list Kaden sent her on what she needed to deliver and went to her closet walking all the way in the back coming face to face with the huge safe.

Twirling the lock and opening the safe to the connects life line. She took out what she needed including a pistol and closed the safe walking back to the boxes she placed her six orders in six separate boxes. Grabbed her trap phone , the blackberry, and she grabbed the boxes going to the garage and grabbing the key to the red Honda. She placed the boxes inside and was on her way.

Kaden Pov:

I was in the studio recording while Kailen was doing drops today. I'm dropping another mixtape. I got the streets hot with the last two mix tapes. I sighed as I had to bring the last beat back. I had only had 25 minutes before I had to go home.

Once I walked out the booth I stepped into a cloud of loud. A whole cloud of smoke and I smirked at my right hand man Marshall. He was blazing with some bitch he just meet.

The Game.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें