Lacrosse Try-out's

I walked into school and there she stood. She looked great.

   " How the heck could a girl like that want to go out with a guy like me?"

 I walked over to her.

   " Hey Allison"

   " Oh, hey Scott I had a great time last night are you feeling better?"

 No I was not, after this morning the whole waking up in the woods situation I was feeling the total opposite of better !

   " Yeah I probably just ate something that didn't agree with my stomach."

   " So I'm coming to your tryouts with Lidia"

   " That's great"

Now that I thought about it would be great I could use my ability and do good .... wait I am going to concentrate on not getting angry and changing into a werewolf in front of everyone!

   " So after I thought that me and you could hang out ?"

   " Ugh yeah try-outs usually aren't very long"

 The bell rang so it was time to go to class.

   " Save me a seat at lunch?"

   " Yeah defintley"

 She ran her finger's through my hair and walked off.

 At lunch me and Stiles sat down as we started to talk about what was happening to me.

   " I can't play lacrosse"

   " We will fix it and don't worry about the problem"

 Lidia interrupted him.

   " What problem?"
   "Ugh just a homework problem."

 I had to lie because she couldn't know I was a werewolf ... no one could. She sat down beside of me and so did another popular girl, Danny, and Jackson. Stiles looked at me confused and then Allison came up behind me.

   " Hey thanks for saving me a seat !"

   " Anytime"

Then once again Lidia interrupted again.

   " Are you still coming to try-outs Allison?"

   " yeah"

   " So what are you and Scott doing after them?"

Allison almost got choked and then looked at me weirdly.

   " Ugh we haven't really talked about it much why?"

   " Because I am not sitting in my room watching lacrosse video's again !"

Wait Lidia wasn't even kidding now instead of a romantic date it was going to be a bunch of school kids hanging out.!

   " Wait what about bowling, you love to bowl Jackson"

   " Yeah with actual competition"

 He looked directly at me when he said that.

   " How do you know were not actual competition?"

 Allison asked while making a cute expression.

   " Come on Jackson it sounds like fun"

   " Yeah you know what else sounds like fun?, stabbing myself with this fork"

 Lidia grabbed the fork out of his hands and Allison gave him a dirty look"

   " You can bowl right Scott ?"

   " Um yeah im OK i guess"

   " OK, McCall really that's your best answer it's either you can or you can't  which is it?"

 Jackson was really starting to tick me off!

   "Actually I'm a great bowler!"

   " OK then its settled me and Jackson will take his car and Scott and Allison can take Scott's"

 After lunch me and Stile's walked to the locker room's.

   " Why did you say that you suck at bowling"

   " I know I couldn't help it "

   " OK just think about lacrosse and controlling your pulse"

 That is right not only do i have to focus on doing good to impress Allison but also on not getting angry.

We started out doing shots into the net and without the goalie catching them.

   " McCall grab a long stick your goalie"

   " But coach I've never played"

   " I know scoring some shots will give the boy's a confidence boost get them fired up !"

   " What about me ?"

   " Try not to get in the face"

I walked over in front of the net and I saw Allison and Lidia setting in the bleachers. The coach blew the whistle and it was ear piercing loud.

 I threw my stick down and covered my ears. Danny threw the ball and hit me in the face.

   " Great way to catch the ball McCall" someone yelled.

 I got up and gripped my stick as the next player threw his ball. With a quit move I caught it. Everyone cheered I was catching balls left and right with no problem. then it was my turn to throw.

 Coach set players all along the field ( including Jackson and Danny) making me pass them in order to get to the net.

 He blew his whistle and I was off passing passing players left and right then there was just two defenders Jackson ans Danny between me and scoring. With one swift move I did a flip over them and threw my ball straight into the net. Everyone cheered!

   " McCall get over here now!"

 I Didn't know why  coach was angry no one else was!

   " Yeah coach"

  " What the heck was that this is a lacrosse team not the circus!"

   " I was just trying to make the shot"
   " Well you made the shot and first line"

WOW I was so happy! I looked over at Allison and she was clapping and cheering.

We all went to the shower's and as I was putting up my things someone slammed my locker shut I turned around to see Jackson.

   " What the heck is wrong with you McCall?"

   " What do you mean?"

   " you sucked at lacrosse last year and now you some kind of expert? are you on steroid's?"

   " No are you on steroid's?"

'   " What the heck is up with you?"

 He pushed me against the lockers.

   " Do you really want to know?, because so would I, I can see hear and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see hear and smell im sleep walking 3 miles into the woods and im pretty much convinced that im out of my freaking mind!"

 He let go of me and smiled.

   " Great lie McCall I don't know what your on but i'm going to find out!"

He slammed his fist into the lockers and walked off.

  TO BE CONTINUED...

will upload the rest tomorrow.