Chapter 2 : Getting Closer

I couldn't concentrate during History. For some weird reason all I could think about was her.

 " Mr. McCall"

  " Yes Mr. Peterson" he gave me an unhappy vibe and all i could do was think about what he was going to yell at me for this time.

 " Would you mind showing Mrs. Argent the school and make sure she dosen't get lost?"

 " Um" I was speechless what could I say?

 " OK Mr. Peterson"

      The bell rang and i waited outside the classroom for Allison to come very anxiously.

 " Hey im Scott" I tried to be cool so she wouldn't think I was a total dork.

 " Hi I'm Allison"

 " So what is your next class ?" her eyes glistened like snow when she talked.

 " Chemistry"

 "Oh really that's my class right now too" ok for some reason today everything is going .... Great.

       At lunch me and Stiles were sitting down eating and talking about  lacrosse and i told him about Allison.

" Wow you really like this girl"

 " Yeah I do" I said while Stiles took a bite of pizza.

 " Hey" i recognized that voice it was a girls voice and when i turned around there stood Allison looking at me smiling. Her curly brown hair shined under the light and she looked so beautiful.

 " ugh hey Allison"

 " Do you mind if I sit with you?"

 Little did she know she was asking like the dumbest question of course she could sit with me.

 " yeah go ahead " just i was moving my backpack out of a chair a sharp pain ran through my leg and stiles looked at me angrily.

 " Oh Allison i would like you to meet my freind Stiles"

 " Hi Stiles nice to meet you" it was so strange to have me, the girl i love, and my best Friend all setting at the same table talking.

" So Allison where are you from"

"Me and my family move here from Montana"

Gosh she is so beautiful!

 Stiles gave me a ride home.

 " Hey Scott"

 " yeah"

 " you two would make a great couple you and Allison"  Wait was Stiles Stilenzki acually saying this he had to be kidding.

 "you know your kidding right "

 " No really I saw the way you looked at her and if  you didnt notice she looked at you the same way."

 I went inside and my mom was laying on the couch.

 " How was your day honey ?"

 For once in my life I could give her a straight/ true, answer.

  " PERFECT"

next chapter will be posted tomorrow

preview of chapter 3

scott ask allison out he learns he is a werewolf and allison becomes freinds with lydia martin and jackson whitemore