Part 39

The next morning, Marie was up early and cooking breakfest for Danielle because she took her on the almost amazing date last night. 'How could I ever repay her for that? She did all that for me, for us... God, I wish I could do more for her instead of just stupid actions that I have caused the past month.' Marie thought to herself while cooking.

Danielle woke up to the sweet smell of bacon, pancakes and hot tea. She walked into the kitchen And put her arms around Marie. "You didn't have to do this honey." "I know, but I wanted to because you spolied me last night and that was the best night of my life. Thank you a million times Danielle." Marie said, tearing up. "Aww, Marie don't cry.. You deserve everything I did last night. I love you through the good and the bad times. It's you and me. I promise." Danielle said, pulling Marie close and holding her. Marie sniffles. Danielle kisses her and whispers in her ear, "You and me." Marie hugs Danielles neck and whispers "you are to good to me honey."

After breakfest...

Marie and Danielle were laying on the couch having a Harry potter marathon. Marie looked up at Danielle and just stared in too her brown eyes. "What?" Danielle chuckles. "Your just really beautiful, that's all." Marie says while laying her head on Danielles chest. "And you are so adorable." Danielle stoking Marie's hair.

Mid-afternoon

Marie is walking through a jewelry shop with Edward trying to find the perfect engagement ring for a surprise she has set up in about two or three months. "What about this one?" Edward said for the tenth time. "It's alright but I want to get her one that she will really love " Marie said feeling determined. After about two hours of going through rings, Marie found the perfect one for her other half. Its a Harry potter fifiteen carrot diamond ring. Marie walks up to Edward and is all jumpy and smiley. "Marie you seem happy?" Edward said laughing. "I found the ring. I found the ring for her." Marie said, showing him the ring. Edward just looks up at Marie and just smiles and nods his head.

Danielles POV:
Danielle decided to have herself a little me day, since Marie was out shopping for God knows what, so she took a drive to Starbucks, got herself the usual coffee and sat in a comfy chair in the lounge and started writing on her story. This story that Danielle has been working on is quite important to her because it is something that she finds kind of personal in her life. Also, ever since she met Marie, she has gotten back into writing a lot more. As Danielle sits in the lounge writing on her story, she can't help but realize that Marie is the missing piece to what she has been looking for all her eigthteen years. Nobody has never understood her like, Marie does. Marie is always there for her through the good and rough times. Marie is my other half, Danielle throught to herself.