At the Beach

I met Chance on the beach today.We decided to go to the beach instead of what we planed before. We had no idea what we were doing. We didn't go out or anything but yet we had the kiss of a lifetime. As we walked along the beach he kept brushing up agance my arm so I knew he wanted to hold my hand. The thing is he was such a jerk some times so I decided to play hard 2 get. He just told the corniest joke ever but it was so funny.

          A little while later he was telling me what a good swimmer he is so I told him I'am not the best but I can run faster than him. Of course he didn't believe me so I just took off running. by the time I looked back he was right behind me so I slowed down so he can get a little closer. As soon as he taught he had me I ran even faster. It turns out he was still right there. Before I knew it he grabbed me by the waste and gently pulled me to the sand. "O great I said now their is sand in my hair". "What ever." Chance said.

         We hung out, got some snacks and then we started to go by the water. He was still brushing up agance my hand. I looked at our hands at the corner of my eyes and we finally held hands. we stood by the waves getting our feet wet. Then he started to challenge me to pick him up but I knew he was to heavy for me to do that so he picked me up. We glared into each others brown eyes for a while until he put me down. He held me from behind with his head on my shoulder. But I turned facing him. "Are you having a good time Rosy." "That's not my name I said." We both giggled. looked at each other and he leaned in to kiss me but I turned it into a hug. He let go and looked back at me I was mad at my self for doing that so I bit my lip and leaned back in to kiss him.

           He stepedback a little and fell but we fell on top of each other. This day started to get weirder by the seccond. I hurried to get up. Chance had a confused look on his face as I helped him up. He got me back home and we were just about a block away from my house when I suddenly stopped and stood on the gate. Then he came and said "At least we had a good time today." then his soft lips calloused on top of mine as I leaned off the gate. He made his way down my back slowly before he sliped his tough into my mouth gliding on top of mine. He walked me to my door kissed me on the cheek and said good night.