Zero Emeralda

I. Was. Going. To. Kill. Her. How dare she use my body for her sick masochistic fantasies! How dare she wait until the last millisecond to emerge! How dare she nearly kill me! How dare she shut me out until she’s already gone to sleep and I have to see Mirja suffer because of her! How dare she hurt Mirja that way! 

It wasn’t my intention to hurt Mirja’s weak fragile mentality. Or to see you see her hurt. I couldn’t stay awake any longer. It wouldn’t be nice to kill me either. That’s mean. By the way, I’m sadistic notmasochistic. I hurt you not myself. 

Don’t you dare take that sweet innocent tone! And don’t you dare say that you couldn’t stay awake any longer when you’re awake now! I don’t care if your masochistic or sadistic, it’s my body so it’s all the same! 

Well sorry. It’s not my fault if your upset because your going to be operated on and strapped to the bed afterwards because your going to try and move around and direct everybody while you are still physically incapacitated. It’s not my fault that your mental stability is something to be concerned about because you are too angry with your self to keep yourself from tipping and throwing a fit, with me as the target of your frustration because you are currently unconscious and have no one else to scream at and no way to keep yourself calm.

Shut up. I don’t want to here that from you .

Why? When I put it so delicately? All Mirja will do is sugar coat the truth so much that it will be utterly disgusting. You might as well have said ‘I’d rather hear it from Mirja’ when you cut yourself off. I know what your thinking, remember?

Go away.

Fine.

The anesthetic must be wearing off. I can feel my limbs. My back hurts. Damn Uniter. It needs to heal. . . Ahhhhh, that’s better. Not completely healed but good enough. For now. I still can’t sense anything. Damn anesthetic. I’ve said damn twice now. I’m in a bad mood apparently. Hmm, I didn’t feel the tingling sensation. Only good thing about the da-, stupid anesthetic.

“Did you hear that? She sighed, do you think she’s waking up?”

Male.

“Maybe.

Female.

“She can’t be waking up already. She hasn’t been under long enough.”

Male.

“Zero’s special. The anesthetic might not work as well on her.”

Female.

“What do you mean ‘might not work as well on her’?”

Male.

“I told you, she’s special. She isn’t like us in the least.”

Female.

“Who do you mean by ‘us’?”

Male.

“The human, animal races I suppose.”

Female.

“So is she an alien or something?”

Male.

“I don’t know. She’s just different. That’s all I can tell you.”

Female

“Special. Different. Unique. Set apart. Alien-like.

Different female.

“Who are you?”

Male

“Terna.”