Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX

••••••••••Twilight's POV••••••

My eyes suddenly opened to pure blackness. Where was I? I certainly wasn't dead. Last time I checked, I could never die. And I have mixed feelings about that. On the plus side, I'll never have to face death, and that if I get sick or hurt I can be healed or cured right away. Living forever does come with being an Alicorn. On the minus side, I'll never see my friends again. They died and went to Pony Heaven. That's the only thing about being an Alicorn that makes me upset, depressed and sad. It makes my heart hurt so much.

"Twilight......" A voice, soft and hushed, spoke in the darkness that was surrounding me. I quickly looked around in all directions, trying to figure out where the voice came from. It did sound rather familiar....

"Twilight......" Another voice spoke, this one with more of a rasp to it's voice. Again, it sounded awful familiar.

"Twilight...." Again came a voice. This one had a southern-ish accent, and sounded very familiar.

Two more voices said my name, one with a semi-Trottingham accent and another high pitched. They both sounded so familiar, it scared me.

Suddenly, I felt something step on my tail. I gave a yelp and spun around, facing whoever stepped on me.

When I saw who it was, I wanted to cry so hard.

It was her. Her beautiful long pink mane, almost touching the pitch black floor, (if it was a floor), her teal eyes, reflecting light, making her eyes seem brighter. Her cream coat seemed dull, like she was being mind controlled by Discord, however, it still looked beautiful and bright.

"FLUTTERSHY!" I cried. A ran up to her and reached out for a hug. The shy pony gave a high pitched yelp and moved out of the way, hugging another pony. Her body seemed to be outlined in yellow, when she moved out of the way. She didn't look that real. I screamed and hit the ground, which was pitch black like the rest of the strange world I was in. My face was down on the floor for a few minutes until a voice made my head lift back up.

"Ugh, Fluttershy! You blowed the whole plan! Remember? We were gonna sneak up on Twi and be all ghost-ish and stuff!" Said the voice. Fluttershy squeaked and replied.

"Sorry Rainbow Dash." Came the soft voice of Flutterhy.

I lifted up my head and stood up, my wings flapping and I looked around for my friends.

My friends.

My friends.

My, friends.

MY FRIENDS!

"RAINBOW DASH! FLUTTERSHY!" I screamed, tears of pure joy filling my eyes. I spun my head around and saw two figures, one outlined in blue the other in yellow. The yellow figure, Fluttershy, yelped and hid behind the Blue figure, Rainbow Dash. Though I could still see her.

"Sorry, Twilight. You startled me." Fluttershy apologized.

"I DONT CARE!" I cried, tears beginning to stream down my face. "YOU'RE HERE! BOTH OF YOU!" I sniffled trough tears, smiling at the two ponies. My friends.

"You...You're alive..." I muttered, staring at them. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy exchanged glances.

"Ummm..."

"About that..."

"HEYO PARTY PRINCESS!" A high pitched voice yelled behind me. I turned around and saw a pony outlined in pink, jumping towards me.

"PINKIE PIE!" I yelled, smiling.

"THAT'S ME!" She replied, giving an equally huge smile that I did. She stopped in front of me, and stuck her hoof out reaching towards my chest, when another pony stopped her.