Chapter 5.

After my last class I went straight to Sydney's locker, I had to wait a minute becaue she was talking to girl named Ashlyn.

"Okay bye!" Sydney said cheerily.

"Bye" Ashlyn said.

Then Sydney's face turned expressionless.

"C'mon." I said gesturing for her to follow me.

Once we were in the slug bug I said,

"I'm going to drop you off at your house so you can pack enough clothes to last a week. You will be staying at my house wether you like it or not." I said matter-of-factly.

"But I don't want to be around your brother...Or mother." She cringed at the word "mother."

"Actually, Ethan is on a field trip. They went to Germany for like a week." I said, then continued,

"Also, my mom is on a business trip in Nebraska." 

"Oh, well okay then." She said not sure about this. 

"It'll be fine. Oh and did I tell you my dad came back?" I smiled at the thought. 

"Oh you didn't tell me that... That's great." As she said that, I heard pain in her voice.

"Anyways, You'll have to let youself in because I'm going to go to the store real quick. There's a key under the left potted plant." I added.

"Okee Dokee." She said, not really interested.

***

Once I dropped Sydney off I waved goodbye and headed to Wal-mart.

I didn't really know what I was looking for. So I just decided to get Chocolate milk and junk food, Like donuts, spray cheese, crackers, Ice cream, cookies, brownies. Whatever you could think of.

When I was done checking out i pushed my cart through the automatic doors and saw a Hobo sitting on a bench eating some Cheese Balls. 

I packed everything in the back seat and set off down the road.

I pulled up to my driveway. Parked, and got out. I was going to ask Sydney if she would help me put everything away. But when I looked inside my house she wasn't there yet. So I decided to go next door to her house and see if she was done packing yet. 

I knocked but no one came to the door. I turned the knob and luckily it was unlocked.

Then I heard someone talking in the distance. And then a scream.

It sounded like it was coming from upstairs.

I inch'ed up each stair carefully but all of them creacked.

There was a faint light down the hallway, I then heard another creak and looked around me.

Something's touching my leg! What the- 

"Meow." it said. Oh I guess it was just Oscar Sydney's black and white kitten. I call him Cow, because he's fat and has cow colors.

Back to more important things. I heard soft crying coming from the room.

"shhh. Shhh. It's alright Honey." Said a deep voice.

What the hell?  Is that Philip? Did he have some hooker in his room or something? I wonder where Sydney is. 

"Don't touch me!!" Said a fimiliar voice. It sounded kind of like ... like.. 

"Sydney, Listen to me just stay the Fuck still!" Said Philip.

Oh Shit.

I bolt into the room and saw a horrible sight. 

Sydney was handcuffed to the bed and Philip was on top of her. Doing... Stuff... That.. is....highly innapropriate. I run to the side of the bed and grab Philip by the hair, and pulled it. Making him fall off the bed.

When he was on the ground I ran over to Sydney and tried to break the handcuffs to get her free.

I almost got the first one broken But was pulled to the floor.

Philip was on top of me now and started throwing punches here and there.

And Damn did it hurt. But I had to be strong, and free Sydney from this Sicko.

His knees were pinning my arms down so I tried kicking and squearming my way out. Then Philip was off of me and spinning around the room.

"What the! Get this stupid feline off of me!" Said Philip. Oscar had latched onto his back and had a tight grip.

I got up and punched him in the gut. He fell to the ground.

I saw a white and black tail sticking out from under him. 

"OSCAR!" Sydney yelled.

Oh my god! He landed on Oscar! Poor Kitty! Well... He's in a better place now. Rest In Piece little Cow.

Philip got up then sprinted towards me and knocked me into the wall. I saw black spots but then they faded.

I was pinned to the wall, And Philip just kept punching and punching.

My whole face started to get warm, and I heard Sydney say,

"Stop it! Stop it Philip! He's bleeding! He might die! Oh please, please Stop!!"

I felt like I was going to throw up. And not because I was sick. 

I struggled to keep my eyes open. I felt all the pressure come off of me and I slid to the floor. I couldn't hear anything, but I could see blobs moving around.

They were screaming, and yelling, And somewhere I think someone slapped someone? But I couldn't be sure. 

Finally, I gave in. It was just to much. 

I knew what was happening. 

I was dying, Most likely. From all those punches? Who could survive that?

All of my thoughts, All of the things I felt, all of the things I heard, had left.

My eye lids closed, and it was getting hard to keep my breathing at a good pace. It was slowing down.

It's over. I lost.