Rotten Candy Teeth

It didn't take long to get to the top once they found the camouflaged latter, far faster than climbing the slimy rocks. Before they reached the opening to the top of the cave, the captain repeated, "Remember the plan: Chadwick is our Master, we are his captives, Kendra."

"Yes," She nodded.

They hopped out to the top, quickly lest they back out, "One . Two. Three—go!"They arrived ready to fight, unnecessarily though. Not met with soldiers but rather a beautiful pink and yellow sunset with hints of orange clouds. "So beautiful!" Kendra gasped, "Was it always this gorgeous? I forgot!" Kendra exclaimed, smiling perhaps her most genuine smile since the captain and Chadwick had met her. Chadwick agreed, "I know we haven't seen it for almost a month..."

The top of the Sea Caves appeared to be a brown waste land, a terrain with few trees and few hills, like a muddy dessert. Right in front of them—just as Keven Katan had told them—stood a post covered in colorful signs pointing to different destinations: Dulge Market Place, Grey Factory, the West Cliffs, Black Antolini Island, etc, etc, Luna Park. On the floor, a painted line, the same color as the corresponding sign marked the path to each place.

"To Luna, then," Said Chadwick, finding its black dotted line to match its black sign. They all nodded and were off. Kendra and the Captain followed Chadwick, trying to look submissive and downcast so their story would be that much more convincing.

It wasn't long before their act would be questioned. They saw them approaching in the distance—easily spotted on the blank field of the brown barren terrain.

"Why hello there," they said with cheeky grins, their guns pointed and ready to shoot. "Do you guys have papers?" They looked high, perhaps on substance. In combination with their entirely black outfits and pasty skin their appearance looked almost vampiresque, weary, thumb-ring wearing, with tattered dinner jackets. Chadwick handed over the papers, showing no sign of fear. The captain and Kendra did their best to not be noticed, especially when Chadwick said, "These are my captives..."

"Oh she's not very pretty is she?" said one of them, laughing.

"Nope, I just keep her around cause she doesn't eat much," responded Chadwick.

"Never feed a woman too much, even if they want to eat," said the other, his eyes glossy.

"Don't worry Luna is full of hot skinny babes, done up reallll nice," said one, padding Chadwick on the back. "Perfect, I can trade these two in then?"Chadwick said joking.

"No problem, there you go! They can, I dunno—clean chimneys or something." They shot the ground at Kendra's feet and made her jump, then they held a gun to the Captain's head and played Russian roulette. But after some laughing, kissing, more profanity, a suggestion they all rape Kendra together—"One after the other," then some more slapping and actual and figurative pissing, Chadwick managed to segue their way out; "I'm bringing them to the dungeon—they're cursed with something, I dunno I forget—I think the plague..."

The man laughed then backed down, "Whatever—catch you in prison babe!"

They got asked several times and in a similar manner for their papers over the course of the night and the next morning. Some encounters more serious than others. But Kendra noticed over half the inspectors appeared high and mentioned fucking and hot babes.

Finally, midday of the second day above the caves, in the distance—alas there loomed a large colorful board covered in graffiti, profanity, pictures of genitals and signatures. The words Luna Park scrawled over it. And with the additional graffiti it read Luna Fucking Park.