Chapter 1: When the Shit Hits the Fan

Kimmi pushed herself off of Angel's bed when her brother walked in. She gave Angel a quick, sly smirk before declaring herself gone to get some pizza. When Kimmi made it out the door, she swung around, winked at her brother, and took off. They both stared after her with bewildered looks, and then her brother looked back at Angel.

"Hey, Tristen." Angel wondered what was up, because though they had an on-again-off-again relationship that Kimmi knew the gritty details about, he never came to see Angel while Kimmi was in the house. He gave her one of his adorable smiles, walked in and closed the door. Angel raised an eyebrow, closed her laptop, and just looked at him with a little smile on his face.

She was used to this now. About three times a week, whether they were on-again or not, he took a visit to her house, or she stayed at his, and I'm sure you can guess what they did. And really, could you blame her? Tristen was hot as hell. He and his sister were a Japanese and Indian mix, and they were gorgeous. Tristen was 6'2", muscular, and tan. He had full lips with a little nose and the most beautiful coffee colored eyes you'd ever see. He had a six pack and the sexiest, most defined muscles you could ask for in a guy.

He came closer, and she reached out and grabbed one of his belt loops, pulling him onto the bed next to her. She sat up while he flipped over, then swung her leg over him and straddled him. Her long, reddish brown hair fell to the side as she leaned in for a kiss. He put his hands on her waist and gently pulled her body closer to him as she kissed him. It started out as short kisses, but then it got heavier. He pulled off his shirt, then wrapped his arms around her and grinded against her. She felt him get hard underneath her and smiled into his mouth. He pulled her shirt off and she pushed him back.

Slowly, she began to kiss him down his body. First a few on his neck, then down his chest, and all the way down until she got to his pants. She slowly opened his pants, opening the button, then very slowly unzipping them. She looked up at him, and he was leaning back on his elbows looking at her with pure yearning in his eyes. Unable to resist those eyes, she pulled it out and began to stroke his member, feeling it throb in her hand.

She planted a small kiss on top, then began to lick the tip. Tristen let out a grunt of pleasure, and let himself fall back onto the bed. Just as she was about to go down, Kimmi walked in.  "Ah, fuck!" She screamed. She covered her eyes, and Tristen pulled his pants on faster than should have been humanly possible. Though Angel was surprised and a little upset that Kimmi walked in on the fun, she wondered why. Angel stood then plopped herself on the bed next to Tristen. " Are you done?" Kimmi said. "God lord Jesus! You guys move fast! I've only been gone 15 minutes!"

"Yeah, yeah." Angel said, seeming unflustered. Kimmi and Tristen stared at each other with horrified looks on their faces. Angel rolled her eyes. "What's up, Kimmi?" She looked at Angel, seeming horrified by the fact that she could be so calm after the whole ordeal. Angel stared at her friend, waiting for an answer.

"Tristen was supposed to be giving to some good news," she said, shooting her brother a glare that could wilt flowers. "But I see he got sidetracked."

"Sorry, Kimmi. She started it, though." He gave his sister a puppy dog look and Angel kissed him on the cheek. Tristen grinned.

“Well, Tristen was supposed to be telling you about…” There was a beep, then two, then one again.

“Shit.” Angel and Kimmi cursed in unison, then Tristen let out a giant sigh. Angel and Tristen stood up and Kimmi walked out. Angel stood on her tippy toes so her lips were next to Tristen’s ear.

“We’ll finish this later,” Angel whispered in his ear, running a finger up his previously softening ‘friend.’ With a wry smile she winked and strutted out the door.

*****

Kimmi and Angel walked into the mansion and maneuvered their way to the office. The huge room was pretty bare, with red walls and a single window with a gold frame. The carped was cushioned, and the walls, they knew, were soundproof. The girls walked to the single piece of furniture in the room, a large table with several chairs around it. At the table, three other girls were already sitting.

“Crystal, Marina, Dot,” Kimmi said curtly, giving each a small nod in greeting. “Sorry we’re late.” The girls sat down. The minute their behinds touched the seats, a projection sowed up on the far wall. And there they saw Jinx.