Evil Donuts Rising Again

This is for my amazing cover maker xXSummer_GirlXx who has made covers for all of my book :D THANKS SO MUCH ^ ^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House of Donuts 

"Today is the last day, revenge is sweet. MWAHAHAHA!" said Dr. Doofshum Donut as he jumped off the tray.

It was Sunday evening at House of Donuts . The donuts fresh from the oven but what people didn't know was these delicious mouthwatering treats lived a double life till they were chomped on. Donuts while great sweets also may be the deadlious snacks ALIVE. 

"No sir, please not again...I know what they did was unfair but but..." said Dr. D's assistant Munchie.

"Are you disrespecting me? Don't you ever tell me what to do!" bellowed Dr. D. as he rolled across the ice white tiles.

On the other side of Jeddah 

Dunkin' Donuts

The air was thick with joy. Customers smiled and laughed as they picked there donuts from the transparent glass case. A little jelly donut sat in the baking room. He wanted to go out and see the people smile and laugh but he was forgotten on a tray of crusts. This little guy's name was Teddy the nice donut...

10 minutes later

Cocoa -The delivery guy- walked into the room.

"YES! Finally I'll be appriciated by someone!" Teddy thought.

Cocoa picked up the donuts including the lonely jelly donut and packed them in a box.

"I'm feeling sick!" This is so close together! I don't like donuts so near to me!" thought Teddy, even though he himself was infact  a donut...

Finally they stopped moving. The flap of the box opened and Teddy was amazed by the world he never got to see. For the first time he was out of Dunkin' Donuts.

"This is so cool!" he thought as a stranger picked him up and out of the squished box.

Teddy was put next to the other donuts. Across the room, muffled voices came. They were of donuts...evil donuts...

"Is it him sir?" asked Munchie watching Teddy out of the coner of his eye.

"It appears so...But why is he here? Does he not know of the Donut Code of War? Does he not remember our forefathers were killed by his grandparents jelly powers?????" asked Dr. D. as he stared at vunerable little Teddy.

Teddy, unrealizingly rolls over to the two. "Hey! I'm Teddy!" 

"Oh we know who you are, but you won't be smiling much longer," said Dr. Doofshum.

"Wh- why not?" asked Teddy with a bit of jelly dropping down his baked body.

"Well, we are going to kill you" said Munchie with an evil grin.

Cocoa walked into the room that moment and everything fell silent again. You could hear he's breath, deeply he sighed picking up the tray in which evil Dr. Doofshum, Munchie and Teddy were on.

"Why are you with the 'hundreds and thousands' coated donuts? You should be with the other jelly donuts," he said to Teddy as he placed Teddy back on the silver plater. 

"Now, I must warm ya'll up for the customers, those Jamathons sure love 'warm hundred and thousands'" he said poping them into the microwave for 30 seconds and then leaving the room. Teddy watched as the room grew darker and smoke filled the kitchen. "KABOOOOOOM!" came from the microwave as bits and pieces of donuts flew across the room.

Teddy laughed in histerics as Dr. D.'s detached mouth yelled "I AM COMING FOR YOU!" 

                                                             **********************

Minutes later after Cocoa cleaned the mess. 

"Ugh, those donuts weren't baked properly thats why they rose again and too high!" said Cocoa as he walked out the  kitchen, just to be chased back in by his boss to bring out some jelly donuts. Teddy and his pals Puffpuff, Bonbon and Eclair were picked off the plate and onto the fancy donut dish. Taken outside to where to cops sat drinking coffee. 

A skinny cop more like a trainee picked up Teddy and took a bite out of him. "Noooooooooo! I can't die I've only just been baked! And the good guys are suppose to live..." thought Teddy as the rest of him disappered into the man's mouth. 

                                                             *********************

Back in the kitchen dustbin...

Dr. Doofshum found most of his body in the trash but he was missing one leg and a bit of his left ear. "Teddy may be dead but we will still rise superior again...and I don't mean our yeast," he said as he jumped out the trash can. "and  you don't mean our yeast!" said Munchie who had only half an ear and one hand. "I just said that you idiot!" yelled Dr. D. as he stole one of Munchie's legs and ran off. "Mwahahahahahaha!" he sreamed as he ran into a door. He was stuck and couldn't get up. "Munchie! You idiot help me up!" he yelled as Cocoa walked through the door, squishing Dr. Doofshum putting him to donut death...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not my best story, but I hope you liked it. Quite an ending :P 

Thanks, hope you enjoyed. Dance, laugh, smile, like, comment, fan, library! Its up to you!!!

Bye 

xoxo