"happy ending"(Ending)

(Your POV)

I open my eyes gently being greeted by the morning sun and a warm arms wrap around my waist...wait what?!..I look behind me and see sinbad sleeping beside me while his arms around my waist..

*blush fifty shades of red*“...kyaaaa!!!!.”.I quickly got out from the bed dragging the sheets along to cover my face..

“Huh?..what in the world happened..”sinbad said sitting up while rubbing his eyes..

“Princess (y/n)!!!,what happened..”the door burst open and revealing ja'far with worried look.

“Oh,good morning (y/n)..”sinbad said still a bit sleepy..

“K-king sinbad!!!what are you doing here?!!!..”ja'far said walking towards sinbad and drag him out off the room..

“O-oi!!let go off me ja'far!..”sinbad command..

“(Y/n),we're sorry if we disturb your sleep,please excuse us..”ja'far said closing the door..

“W-what just happened?..”I ask myself what I just see a minutes ago..

Is sinbad sleep with me all night?!..I said in my thoughts feeling embraced..

“(Y/n),can I come in?..”the voice behind the door ask,and I know who's that voice is..

“Okay you can come in kougyoko..”I said to her and she open the door and close back when she entered..

“(Y/n) are you feeling better now?..”she ask sitting beside me.

“Yes,I'm sorry I worried you so much..”I apologize.

“Its okay,..I heard all about you princess (y/n)”..she said looking at me smiling..

I look down at my lap feeling bad about I didn't tell her my true nature..

“I'm sorry I did not tell you soon..”I apologize again.

“Its okay (y/n)!..”she said and gave me a hug.

“Kougyoko..”I mumble and hug her back.

“*knock*knock*knock*..excuse me princess,king sinbad wants you to join him taking a dinner together with the 8 generals..”the maid said.

“Okay I'll be there with princess kougyoko..”I said to her.

“(Y/n) can I help you change your clothes?..”kougyoko ask with puppy eyes..

“Yes,yes,yes..”I said to her and she began to take some cloths from my drawer choosing a beautiful (f/c) kimono with a golden flower on it..

“Here wear this, this will be good on you..”she said pointing out to me..

“O-okay..”I said.

After putting the clothes on she brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair again and again and she take some hair pins the design was a beautiful golden rose and the center of it was a sparkling (f/c) diamond it was really pretty and she place it on my hair..

“Finish!..”she saidy happily by her work.

I look at the mirror and it looks like I'm not the (y/n) before..

“Thank you kougyoko!!..”I said to her while holding her hands.

“No problem..let's go!..”she said and we head towards the dinning room..

*dug*dug*..I was a little bit scared because of what happened last night..

“Were here!.”kougyoko said and open by he door and I see everyone already sited at their respective chairs and when we enter I felt everyone stare at me and I felt really bad..I sited at the right side of kougyoko and I was close to king sinbad..

We clap our hands and thanks for the food..everyone was now eating while I only look down not wanted to eye contact to anyone..

“(Y/n),are not going to eat?..”king sinbad ask worried..

“I-I..uh..um..I-I'm s-sorry!..”I stand up and apologize to everyone..

They stare at me for a moment and spoke..

it's okay (y/n)!!..”everyone said in a smile.

“A-are you all not mad at me?..I mean I say bad this about all of you..”I said to them with a tears starts to fall from my checks.

King sinbad stands and put his hands on my head and patted..

“(Y/n) it's okay it's not your fault though..”he said in a smile.

“Yeah it's not your fault (y/n) so Cher up!..”pisti said cheerfully.

“I-*sob*ahhhh!!!..”I cried really hard because of their kindness towards me..

“O-oi!(y/n)!!,..”sinbad said in panic..

“Oahh..king sinbad made her cry..”everyone said while sinbad only stare at them.

“*sob*..thank you everyone!!..”I said to them with a smile back on me.

“(Y/n)..um,w-will you stay by my side?..”sinbad ask while blushing.

“*blush*..o-of course!..”I said to him and suddenly he kiss me in front of everyone!.

“Woah!!..what a cute couple!!..”everyone said while blushing a little pink.

Sinbad back up and stare at my (e/c) eyes..and that make me blush even harder.

“(Y/n),can you be my queen?..”sinbad ask blushing a little pink that makes me happy.

“Yes!!..”I gave him a reply and hug him tightly in his chest and he hugs me back and kiss my forehead I look up at him again and smile..

“Congratulations!!!!!!..”alibaba and Aladdin and morgiana and the 8 generals cheered..

I love you..”he said and kiss me again and I kiss back.

I love you more..

....THE END...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone I'm sorry if the ending is bad, and thank you all for the reads it means a lot to me!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

-Me.