"hurt" (Chapter five)

Hi everyone thank you for the reads!it means a lot to me..and I'm sorry if the story is bad..I hope you will forgive me!!..
love you all!

- Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

“Woah!..it's beautiful!..”the princess said looking at the beautiful bracelet while her eyes sparkle in amaze..

“Kougyoko do you want that bracelet?,I can buy it for you.”I said smiling at her.

“Really!?..”she hug me tightly and smile,and I smile back..

“Um..can I have this bracelet please..”she handed me the beautiful bracelet and I pay her the price and smile..

I look at her and put it on her hand while she smiles..

“I buy this bracelet so that you will remember me and the fun things happened between us in sindria..”I smile at her holding her hand gently..

“Arigato!! (Y/n)-Chan!!..”she hug me again and this time it's really tight..

“K-kougyoko...c-cant breath!..”

“Oh,sorry (y/n)-Chan!I can't help it!!..”she laugh..

“*pant*..anyway let's go back to the palace or king sinbad and the others will be worry sick about you.”.I said catching my breath..

“Okay!..”she cheerfully said.

While the two of you walk,you and princess kougyoko talk about king sinbad..

“Ne!, (y/n) do you like king sinbad?~..”she said giggling..

“W-what!?..w-what are you talking about?..I'm only his personal maid and nothing else..”I blush hard like a tomato..

“Hmm~...liar!,its really obvious you know!~...”she said looking at my (e/c) eyes..

“w-what are you talking about?..he already have many girls on his side and that is enough for him..and he only thinks of me as his maid..”I lower my head hearing my heart cracks..

“(Y/n)...”kougyoko look at me with a sad face..

“Anyway,let's go before the sun is going down..”I said walking ahead of her while my (h/c) hair cover my (e/c) teary eyes...

After minutes of walking we finally arrive,and see ja'far and masrur on the door..

“Your finally back princess kougyoko..”ja'far said bowing and also masrur..

“I'm sorry for worrying about her safety...”I said apologizing while bowing my head..

“Its okay (y/n) as long as the princess is safe..lets go in?~” he said..

Princess kougyoko nod..

Masrur open the door for us and let us in to the very big hall way..

“(Y/n) can you take the princess to her room?..”ja'far ask..

“Yes,let's go princess?..”I said looking at her..

“O-okay..”she agreed in a sad expression on her face..

“Okay then, we will see you tomorrow princess”..ja'far said and walk away with masrur..

.. to be continued...