I'm going to fined out one way or another

Eva -POV-

As Alexandru placed Kiss's all down my neck, he held my body close to his. my mind just goes blank from the pleasure of his kiss on my neck, his hands squeeze my butt. It felt so good I thought I was going to die. when he stopped kissing my neck I felt both sadness and relief. I looked up at his lust filled eyes and I could see that it was taking everything in him to force himself to stop, I unwrapped my legs from his waist and pushed him back. with panting breaths my mouth asked the question before I could think of it. " why did you bring me here ?" I don't know how. but for some reason I got the feeling that he was the one that brought me here, but it felt like he wasn't going to hurt me. I don't know why I trusted a guy who I just meet so much, but I did. He looked deep into my eyes, I could still see a hint of lust and want. he turned and walked over to blonde who was now standing and wiping the dust off of himself; blood still covered him but even though it was from just a few min ago when Alexandru was beating the chiz out of him. it looked weeks old, and all his wounds seemed to have magical healed themselves. he grind as he looked at me then at Alexandru then back at me.

"hey! don't you dare look at her." Alexandru growled at him. the guy just chuckled then shuck his head. what the hell's so funny? is what I wanted to ask him, buuuut I just decided that I would keep my mouth shut and let Alexandru deal with it. after he stopped laughing he lifted his head up and looked at Alexandru with a mocking smile on his face.

"Now, is that anyway to treat your cousin who you haven't seen in such a long time" he said with sarcasm in his voice. my mouth dropped so far that it felt like it hit the floor.

"your cousin- this is your cousin!?" Alexandru turned his head to me. his eyes flashed red then turned back to blue, it was only a second but I know what I had seen.

"HALF. he's my half cousin, on my Fathers side." he said, you could feel the anger and hate as he spoke.

" know is that anyway to talk to family " blonde said before his eyes landed on me again.

" oh, excuse my rudeness. my name is Ghenadie, E o plăcere să te cunosc printesa." he bowed his head, than takes my hand and plants a kiss on it.

my face flushes " w-what did you just say." I cleared my throat as I looked into his eyes. those bright blue eye. they where different from Alexandru's eyes (there're a silver/blue ) but it wasn't only the different shade of blue, it was the feeling I got from looking into them. It was dark,cold.......lonely,and scary, I was trying my hardiest to hold in the tears of pity I felt for him and put on a blank face, it must of worked because he didn't seem to notice. he chuckled at me " you are so cute prințesă." he smiled.

"I was just saying that it's a pleasure to meet you." he moved his face to my neck and takes in a big sniff, then smiles. " a really great pleasure" as he moved into what looked to me was him trying to kiss my neck, Alexandru was in front of me in seconds. " back OFF Ghenadie." Alexandru said through grint teeth, he looked like he was going to rip out the throat of this Ghenadie dude any second.

"sorry, cousin. its just that you brought something that smells sooo. delicios" I got chills from the last word he said. I looked over at Alexandru who I could see was losing his patience; with his hands bald up into tight fists and his body trembling so furious. I could feel the anger radiating off of him; any second I could see him attacking Ghenadie again if he said one more thing that would tip him off the edge.

not wanting to see another fight like that one I grab onto Alexanders arm and pull him close to me. that seemed to help steady his breathing but I could still feel the anger radiating off of him. I turn his face to me and say the only thing I could think of at the time .

" Alexandru, I want food." at first he just looked at me then slowly I could feel his angry disappearing from him as I see a smile come over his face and then he started laughing, my face began to turn red from the thought of what I said, it must of sounded like a starving pup to him. I was tempted to hit him for laughing at me, but when I heard it my anger seemed to calm down as my heart sped up; his laughter wasn't so bad to hear , and know that I take a closer and GOOD look at him , he wasn't bad looking, in fact he was gorgeous. I mean his cousin had looks that where out of this world but Alexandru's would be able to mach a god's. his dark black hair framed his face now perfectly, his silver/blue eyes where just as beautiful as the first time I had seen them, and his body. oh damn his body had to be carved by angels because no man could have abs like this, you could tell that he worked out a lot. I could see his six pack through his skin tight shirt, and his broad shoulders made me feel like I could cont on them protecting me.