Its you!

HEY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE THE STORY! XD GOOD!!!!! WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM STILL EDITING SOME OF THE WORDS IN THIS STORY. SO I DO KNOW THAT SOME OF THE SPELLING IS OFF. JUST THOUGHT I'd LET YOU GUYS KNOW A HEAD OF TIME! COMMENT! VOTE! SHOW THAT YOU LIKE THIS BOOK!

CHAPTER 2

Eva -POV-
I woke up early that morning getting ready to enter the dark pits of hell. As I put what's left of what I need in my bag and put on my shoes, I had out the door and down the street hoping that the many daemons will ignore me and let me go on with my normal torture that I get already without busting it.

There I stud at the gate ways to hell. I breathed out a heavy sigh "I really hate Mondays."

As I walked up to the building all I could feel was pure evil pouring out of it.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! "the sounds of war has begun" it was time to enter the battle flied yet again and try to live another day at this war called school.

I walked into my class room and sat down at the desk way in the back of class hoping that no one will notice I was here today. I laid my head down on the desk having Images of the dream I had yesterday come into my mind.

I placed my hand on my neck feeling a burning sensation from where the boy in my dreamed had placed his lips at. Why does it burn? No matter what I did my neck got hotter, and hotter like someone had lite me on fire and I was slowly being engulfed by the flames. As I feel sweat dripping down my chest the other students started come in to class and taking their seats.

"Hmm, so the ugly freak still hasn't gone and died on us yet I see." I look up only to see the last thing I would ever want to see. Carisa and her two minions.

I show her a smile "well if it isn't the devils daughter and her two demon spawns here to wreaking havoc in my life again; well, sorry to disappoint your little "fun" but I don't have time to deal with you today " I turned my head over and looked out the window trying not to think about the burning part of my neck.

"W-why you little bitch; you think you can talk to me like that!" I could tell that Carisa was talking throw grunt teeth and was PISSED because she was shaking in her voice, and that only happens when she is about to act all tuff.

Like she's going to make my life miserable (which she already does), or beat the crap out of me, but in reality she's just all talk. Last time she paid some seniors off to beat me to a bloody pulp. But I punched the guy one time and he was down for the count, I say it was a waste of money.

When all my other classmates came in and take their seats, the teacher comes in at the last bell.

" class, we have a new student today all the way from Romania, his name is Alexandru ." as the boy came into the class, all you could hear was the girls squealing, it was like there was a sale at a new shoes store in town.

Well, I was not interested in the guy so I continued sitting there with my head on my desk; I felt heat and a sharp pain on that spot of my neck again, but this time it was Different.

My hand flung to my neck and squeezed the burning flesh. What is this feeling, why is it burning so bad? The heat of my neck slowly moved down my body till I felt like I was on fire.

I started panting like I couldn't breathe, then sweat poured down my neck and in between my breast's. I poled down my tank top hoping that it would help me get more air. It didn't. As I felt my body get hotter, the noise in the class began to fade away and the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. What's wrong with me? As I thought this to myself, a sound of footsteps came into my ears, it was faint at first, and then slowly, it got louder as the noise came closer. I lift up my head to see some person standing before my eyes.