Part 4: Bf/Gf and back to my old pack (1 of 2)

A late Christmas gift to all of my readers :D. Hope you guys are liking this story so far.

Enjoy part 4 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chloe's P.O.V

      After having an almost make-out session, we decided to stay inside the room, just to relax and enjoy each other's presence. We both lie down on my new bed, my head laying against Drew's chest while he's stroking my hair softly and leaning against the headboard of the bed. The silence was quiet and not that awkward, and after a few minutes, he broke the silence, "So...what are we going to do?" I sighed and moved my head to look at him, "I don't know, what do you think we should do?" He looks at me for a sec and sighs deeply, "Let me rephrase it again and ask you properly then. Chloe, would you like to be my girlfriend until I find my mate?" I pretended to think it over, "Well..." He punches my shoulder playfully and I laugh softly at him, "Sure." He sends me a genuine smile and gives me a sweet lovely kiss. After pulling away, I fell asleep with a smile on my face while listening to the beating hearts of Drew.

One Year later

     A year ago, I was the wimp, plain, and average girl who got rejected by her mate, and who was also bullied by her pack. Now, I am a strong confident girl, with a handsome boyfriend, awesome friends and living in one of the strongest packs ever. My life keeps on getting better each day and that was until Drew told me the worst news ever.

    I was looking at the little kids playing around, couples holding hands and others that have a baby coming on the way and reading a book as well. So cute, I thought to myself. Suddenly, I felt something open in my mind, it was Drew, talking through our mind link.

    "Chloe, can you come to my office for a sec?" Ok...? "Yeah, sure." I said to him. God I hope everything's alright and nothing bad has happened.

Drew's P.O.V

    One year. One year with Chloe and it has been amazing. Although I know that I will find my mate one day, I will enjoy and spend every second of every day with her. I was working in my office, a lot of pack duties, and then out of nowhere, Jake bursts in through my door breathless. Like he just ran two miles.

    I stood up from my chair and walked up to him, "What's wrong, Mike? Did something happen?" He took a few deep breathes and said, "A pack has been attacked," he took another deep breath, "by rouges. And the pack has lost at least 3-4 of their fighters and they need someone to train their new ones." I sighed and thought how bad and sad it must be to their best fighters. "Who's the pack that has been attacked?" I asked. "Shallow Pack." He said without hesitation. Not saying anything else, I called Chloe through our mind link, "Chloe, can you come to my office for a sec?" She is going to flip. "Ok," she said.

  I got a feeling this will be the last time I get to be with her, I mean, her true mate-who is an asshole-lives there and he will do anything to get her back after rejecting her. She probably won't forgive him for that, at least not yet I think. I was brought out of my thoughts by Chloe's voice, "Is everything ok, Drew?" God help me out here please.

Chloe's P.O.V

   I was in front of Drew's office, about to knock on the door when I saw Mike open it and standing in front of me. What the hell? What's Mike doing here? "Come in, Chloe," he said, whispering. Ok, I got a bad feeling about this. I walk inside and said, "Is everything ok, Drew?" First I saw Drew deep in thought, but at the sound of my voice must've snapped him out of it. He took a deep and said, "Take a seat, please?" I frowned and send a worried glance to Jake but I saw him looking at the floor, like he was feeling guilty about something.

  I sat down, facing Drew and wait for him to start talking. He crossed his arms across his chest as he looked me in the eye, with sadness, anger and...guilt? Something must be wrong here. "What's going on, Drew?" I asked him. He sighed heavily, groaned and muttered, "You're not going to like what I'm about to say." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, even my wolf is confused about this. I look at Drew, frowning even more, "What do you mean?"

  He took a deep breath and said, "Mike just told me a few minutes ago that a pack has been attacked." I stood there still, speechless and not knowing what to say but two words, "Which pack?" He gave me a sad smile and a sorrow look, "Your old pack...Shallow Pack." My old pack? Attacked? After a few minutes, I stuttered, "How....but...when did that happened?"

   Both Mike and Drew gave themselves a look before looking back at me with a frustrated and angry look on their faces, while I was here waiting for them to explain everything to me as I felt all of my insides dying little by little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!

Sorry for the long waiting and like I said, this is a late Christmas gift to all of my readers. And I'm going to start working on the second part of this chapter.

Vote and Comment!

Gabriela