Chapter 3- Let's dance!

Ok so nobody's gonna read this but um sorry for never updating~! I have no excuse, I've just been lazy...

~*~

Ciel rubbed his forehead in impatience. Don't touch those, Elizabeth, they cost a fortune.

Elizabeth, admiring Ciel's miniature figures on his desk, ignored him.

"Elizabeth just get out."

"Young master!", Sebastion's lilting voice chastised him for the thousandth time, "You know I could always replace those figurines without a dime spent..." He cupped Ciel's chin and lifted it.

Ciel's voice trembled.

"They were relics from the fire, they cannot be replaced!"

The butler's eyes narrowed and his voice went dangerously low.

"Do not underestimate me, Young Master. There is nothing I cannot accomplish."

Ciel's left hand darted to his waist, where a sheath held his sabre.

Sebastian laughed softly, making Ciel's face turn red.

"Sebastian stop laughing! This isn't funny in the slightest!"

The butler smiled and straightened Ciel's eye patch.

"On the contrary, Young Master, it's quite hilarious and-"

"Sebby-chaaaaannnn!"

The sound of grinding metal resonated from outside the East Window.

Ciel groaned, took Elizabeth by the arm, and exited the room.

Before closing the door behind him, Ciel growled at Sebastion:

"Deal with that perverted mutt quickly... I dislike such a distraction disrupting my work."

"Yes, master, I shall dispose of Grell quickly... I must prepare the Great Hall for the ball tonight."

"G-go to Hell, Sebastian."

Furious, Ciel slammed the door behind him.

Sebastian tilted his head back and laughed.

"I've already been there."

"Sebas-chan don't ignore your beloved guest!"

Grell Sutcliff, a grim reaper, broke through the window  brandishing his favourite toy; his motorized chainsaw.

Sebastian sighed and rose an eyebrow, unfazed.

"Wonderful timing, Grell. I was just about to take out the trash."

Grell pouted.

"Aw, don't be such a pussy. You know you're happy to see me."

"I have a feast to prepare, and a ball to arrange, Grell, and I don't need you getting in my way. My master wishes for me to get rid of you and I will do so without hesitation."

The butler flicked his wrists and two stainless steel knives flew out of his coat's sleeves and into his hands. His red eyes gleamed, like a cat cornering its mouse. No, it was exactly that.

Grell revved his chainsaw, and an earsplitting roar filled the room.

Sebastian sharpened the knives against each other, creating sparks.

"How annoying you are... it seems the extermination for vermin is overdue."

Sebastian, the epitome of grace, leapt into the air and Grell mirrored him with considerably less grace.

Grell slashed his chainsaw and Sebastian twisted in the air, landing on the ground without a sound. Grell once again pounced, trying to catch the butler off his guard.
Sebastian laughed as he dodged every attempt with ease, sometimes slicing at Grell.

"Why, even my kitty can do better than that!"

Blood trickled from Grell's face from where Sebastian had cut him.

The two of them danced around the room, each one returning the others' favour.

Hearing the commotion from the adjacent room, Ciel sighed and turned to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth... why don't you head to your room? You must have a lot to prepare for tonight's... ball." Ciel cringed.

Elizabeth squealed.

"Ciel dear, you're absolutely right! I bet my maids made something gorgeously gorgeous!"

Eyes bright and sparkling, she kissed Ciel's cheek and dashed off, holding up her skirt.

The Phantomhive boy stood alone in the room, dazed.

In a hushed voice he whispered:

"Doesn't she see how this can never work? I'm a monster and she's... a lady."

Cold hands gripped Ciel's shoulder.

"Young Master, you do not have a clue what a monster is... but I can show you, if you'd like."

Ignoring the offer, Ciel chuckled.

"Sebastian that was quick. I'm guessing you took out the trash."

"As you commanded. Never underestimate your butler."

~*~

Soooo how is it...?

OMFG I THINK I MIGHT FINISH THIS IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! :))))

Anyways, love u guys and I hope you all had a gr8 Thxgiving!!!

~Sakura