Christmas...? Nani?!

"Sebastian!"

"Yes, Master?"

"What the devil happened to my manor?! What are those infernal lights streaming over my head?! And that prickly green stuff! Are those... elves?!"

"Why, Young Master, haven't you ever heard of Christmas?"

"Ch-Christmas...?"

"Oh dear, oh dear... it seems you have much to catch up on!"

"Just get me my tea please, Sebastian."

The raven haired master walked smartly past the hideous blinking lights, damn they were annoying, and went straight into his office.

His office?

Ha, no. More like... A Freakin Winter Wonderland?!

Powdery, realistic-looking snow fell from the ceiling, and the room was full of Winter themed dècor.

Ciel gagged.

"Who put the dandruff in my---?!"

His angry retort was cut short by a flouncy maiden with cornblue eyes, rosy cheeks, and bouncy blonde hair in pigtails practically slamming into him.

Oomph.

"Who...? Ohnonononono E-Elizabeth?!?!"

"Oh, Ciel, it's been absolutely forever!" She sang, swinging his arms around.

"It's been a month... Why. Are. You. Here."

Elizabeth gave a pout.

"Madame Red brought me, of course! Oh how superb this Christmas is going to be! Oh! Ciel, dear, why are you wearing that?!" She squealed, wrinkling her nose.

Ciel extracted his hands from hers quickly, and gestured for her to leave.

"I don't have time for you, ....dear." Ciel reluctantly added the last part to soften her.

A voice carried from the outside hallway.

"Ah, but master Ciel! How rude of you to shoo away your noble guest like that! And she's your to-be!"

Ciel's eyebrows flew up.

"Guest?! Why, Sebastian, she inappropriately barged into my office and completely ruined it! I, head of the Phantomhive family, order her to exit immediately!"

Sebastian entered the room, bringing with him the tea cart. He poured two, yes two, cups of steaming tea while talking.

"But Young Master, I invited her and Madame Red to visit. And do treat her nicely, Master. She's only excited to see you."

Ciel casted a glowering look at Sebastian.

"What were you--- why Sebastian?!" He hissed under his breath. Ciel glanced overtio Elizabeth at Ciel's desk doodling on his notes with a sparkly pink gel pen.

Sebastian, noting his Master's displeasure, quickly walked over and switched the pen with a cup o' tea. Sly as a fox, he slipped the pen into his coat.

"Lady Elizabeth, why don't you take a beauty nap in your suite? You must be dreadfully tired!" Sebastian plastered a charming smile on his face.

Elizabeth shrugged her delicate shoulders, skipped over to Ciel, gave him a rib crunching hug, and bounced out of the room.

As soon as she left, Ciel rounded on Sebastian. Before he could give an angry rant, Sebastian put a gloved hand over Ciel's mouth.

"Hush. She's still outside the door. Admiring the tapestry. Ah, she's left."

"---- the hell would you invite her?! I thought I made myself clear. No Lizzie, erm, Elizabeth without my consent."

Sebastian winked. "But this isn't any occasion. It's Christmas!"

"A-And? What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Well, you see, Youn Master, Christmastime is a time of merry making and joy. It's a wonderful excuse to exchange gifts, sing in random outbursts, dress up, decorate the household, and get drunk. Quite enjoyable for humans and their trivialities."

Ciel narrowed his ice blue eye.

"So to sum it up... a complete waste of time that does not concern me in any way."

Sebastian lifted Ciel's chin.

"Of course it concerns you. It especially concerns you. Haven't you noticed the drastic incline of sales from the Funtom Company? It's all because of Christmas!"

Ciel sighed.

"So how is Elizabeth tied into all this...?"

Sebastian spread his long arms elegantly.

"She requested that we celebrate Christmas because you've never experienced it. Oh yes, and, she's prepped a wonderful ball for you! Wouldn't that be fun?"

Ciel's expression turned horrified.

His butler smiled pleasantly.

"They have those delish caramel covered strawberries you absolutely adooooore!" He taunted.

Ciel blushed and crossed his arms.

"I- I don't even like them anymore!"

A piece of white fluff, the 'snow' drifted in front of Ciel, tickled his petite nose, and- and-

"Achooooo!"

Sebastian stifled a laugh behind his hand.

"W- Who's idea was it to put this disgusting fuzz all over my office?!"

"Mine, my Lord."

"Damn you," He growled, spitting a piece out.

~*~

Happy Fridaaaayyy!!! :)))

Hope you guys enjoyed this even though it took FOREVER to update... :/

IOWAS are next week and so are Fall sports tryouts soooo
the forecast is looking gloomy with a chance of no updates.

Gomen.

Anyhow, arigatou minna for reading this and I hope you enjoy the rest!!! Byebye!

~omnipotent_shrimp

[Feel free to Vote/Share/Comment/Follow me!!!]