Chapter 5: Also the problem

Time: 12:50 am

I shook my head and looked back at Michael. "No, I don't love him." I answered bluntly. He nods and takes another sip of his drink. I watch his every move, how his lips touch the glass, and how he puts it down. This man is so freaking perfect.

"Marlene? Girl do you have twenty bucks I can borrow?" A voice asked. I turn my head and see Hannah. I shrugged and pulled out cash from my bra. I gave her the twenty dollars smiling. "Girl, keep it. You don't have to owe me back."

She giggles and hugs me. "Thanks so much girl I got you." She laughs and walks away. I place the money back in my bra and notice Tom and Michael watching my every move. "What? Never seen a girl give her friend some money?" I joked moving my hair out my face.

Tom shakes his head. "Mar, you a mess." He chuckles. Michael laughs and bites his bottom lip, eyeing me. He leans in and places his hand on my lower back. "Wanna go dance?" He whispers lowly in my ear.

"Ye-ah, um s-sure." I stuttered looking at him. He smiles and pulls me to the dance floor. I almost fall and I giggle. He laughs while he holds me in his arms. "Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." He chuckled. "Hmm why?" I asked smirking.

"You have a job don't you?" He chuckles. "Yeah, true." I giggle looking at him. He smiled began to dance. He's just so sexy. I look around and see Julia staring at Michael.

Oh no she is really trying it.

I grab onto Michael's neck and began to dance with him. The way he moves, they are so slick and smooth. I feel Michael back away and turn around.

I follow him and see Julia standing there with her bottom lip between her teeth. Her pitch black hair like Michael's. Red lipstick like an apple and cheeks like she was slapped five times. Eyeshadow as if she had a black eye. With a figure of an hour glass.

"Hey, handsome. You know what they say about men with big feet. Want to prove that to me?" She coos as she places a hand on his shoulder.

Michael's POV

I chuckle and stare at this unknown woman. I take a look back at Marlene, her face expresses disgust and anger. Her eyes are dark and her nostrils are flared, turning her face a bit of a shade of pink.

I turn my head back to his woman who's trying to hard.

"Thanks for the compliment hun, but I've already heard that one." I wink.

A giggle comes from behind, one point for me.

"Well I wanna show you a good time, but with a real woman." She answers, puckering her plumped lips.

"You're a real woman? Honey your a fucking slut." Marlene blurted.

"Girl, please. Check your label before you go around calling people sluts. Then talk to me." The woman rebutted.

Marlene's POV

I had officially lost it.

I rushed for her and swung my fist at her face, causing us to both fall on the floor. Her eagle claws caught me hair and she stumbled on top of me. I kept punching repeatedly as she pulled on my hair. While I heard cheering.

She flung off me as I saw Mr.Ross's arms around her. Another pair of arms came at me pulling me up to my feet.

"Don't listen to her, you're not a slut okay?" Michael whispered in my ear. Tears ran down my cheeks. I hate that bitch, I'm so angry right now. I'm probably gonna lose my job and this is gonna go all over town. "I hate people, they're disgusting." I scoff wiping my tears. "I know, but you love me." He chuckled.

I smiled a bit, causing him to smile as well. "Yeah, yeah maybe." I sniffled. "Ms. Allen may I speak with you and Ms. Guerra." Mr. Ross shouted. I turn my head to Michael and sigh deeply.

"Wish me luck, Michael." I roll my eyes and walks towards Mr. Ross's office.

There stood Mr. Ross behind his desk and Julia standing in front of it, with that busted lip. I smirked and stood a couples inches next to her on front of the desk.

"That behavior is unacceptable. You both need to get on with your egos and fix whatever problem you both have with each other. Because I'm sick of it!" He shouts causing spit to fly on some paperwork.

"Well I'm not fixing anything with her! She is the problem." Julia states.

"You are also the problem. If you're not going to fix any problems with Ms. Allen ... then be fired."

----------
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PROBLEM? ALSO YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT JULIA? STAY TUNED ILY ❤️