Chapter two

" Truth."

Hm. I don't know his sexuality. He knows mine. G-a-y! With bright rainbow parades. Not really. But. Yeah.

" Are you gay or Bisexual?"

He twiddled his thumbs and looked at me with the most innocent eyes ever. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Without warning.

" Does that answer the question?"

I nodded and he just sat there smiling. At one point in time I had the biggest crush on Gerard. I realized that he wouldn't like me and I made myself get over him. I need to think something over.

" Uhm. I'll be right back. I need to think. "

" Take your time Frankenstein. "

I crawled out of my bed and closed the curtain. So. He does like me. I feel ecstatic and just plain great. I know falling for your best friend happens a lot. So maybe this is it. I really do like him and we're on tour. We're practically already a married couple.

" Hey. Frank. Can I come in? It's okay if you want to be alone. "

I slid the curtain open and he flopped on the walkway. He came close to me and pulled me into his lap.

" I'm sorry. Date nights are supposed to be fun. I ruined it. "

Gerard kissed my forehead and hugged me. We sat in silence and it felt like every word I hadn't spoke had been said. It just felt right.

" You didn't ruin it Frankenstein. Now lets finish our games and movie before drunk Mikeh and RayRay get home. "

I laughed at the nicknames and Gerard dragged me back into the bed. He pulled the covers over both of us and cuddled with me.

" Fronkeh. Truth or dare?"

Truth is still boring. Dare is still dangerous. Dangerous route. I always chose the fucking dangerous Route.

"Dare. "

Gerard rested his head on top of mine and began thinking. He already made me kiss him.( Which I did enjoy.) What else could he think of for me go do?

" I dare you to...... tell me exactly how you feel about me. If that makes any sense. "

How I feel about him? Like. Love. Love thats what I should tell him. How much I love him.

" Well. When I'm not with you it feels like the sun isn't going to shine and I feel incomplete. All I really know is that. I think I'm in love. With you. "

We went back to the walkway area and put in a movie. We were to watch 'Mean Girls' and ' Nightmare Before Christmas'. We would be able to go to sleep by 4 in the morning.

" Gerard. Truth or dare?"

He pulled me into his lap again and I got comfortable.

" Dare. "

Gerard and Dare. Hmmmmm. What do you dare your bestfriend that has a crush on you to do? Duh! It hit me like a brick.

" I dare you. To. Just kiss me one more time and tell me how you feel when your with me. "

" That counts as two!"

I shook my head and Gerard sighed. I got out of his lap and we got situated so we were facing each other.

" I'll tell you first. When I'm with you everything seems right. Like nothing in the world can bring me down. You are perfect. I lie in bed waiting for the day that you'll be laying next to me. I know I love you. Because thats just what love is. "

He kissed me gently and it was filled with passion. We pulled apart from each other and I felt like crying. Everything is perfect. Drunk Mikeh and RayRay could waltz in and make everyone except us upset.

" Now. Frankenstein. I have a question. Do you agree to answer with the utmost honesty?"

I nodded and he didn't continue with the question. Oh. I have to say it.

" I, Frankenstein agree to answer with utmost honesty. "

He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked into his. His eyes are deep pools of dark brown almost black. They were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

" Will you be my Boyfriend?"