Book Recommendations

Wattpad Book Name: Sacmis

Genre: Science Fiction

Author: AdrianaNicolas

Review:

This story is one that I stumbled upon on Wattpad a couple of months ago. After reading the entire novel, I really fell in love with it. So much so, that I had to return to the book once more this month... Let me tell you why:

Sacmis is a fantasy type novel with aliens. That's right, aliens. These aliens are far from being bug-eyed monsters, and share 90% DNA with humans. The 10% difference between alien and human genetics is the ability to connect with others at a deeper level. This results in a merging of identity that enables both parties to experience directly the feelings and sensations of the other.

So hopefully, I didn't lose you. Because, if you're a romance reader, like approximately 90% of Wattpad is, and enjoy you will love this book.

The background is that a genetic disorder on the alien's home planet, Sacmis has resulted in a massive imbalance between the sexes, with male births so far outweighing female births that most men can never hope to have a relationship with a woman. To save the planet from extinction, Sacmis has prepared a fleet of ships to seek compatible females elsewhere; however they believe in abducting women by force and using them as little better than slaves. But, not the four male alien abductors who believe it should only be by consent.

The four male aliens take a ship by force, which doesn't bode well for them, over the idea that they will convince four women - a lawyer, a teacher, an athlete and a soldier - to consent instead of abducting and forcing them into slavery.

In the beginning, the males are hard to distinguish between at times, but the woman that they are coupled with have completely different personalities that pretty much fueled the lack of one in their male counterpart. However as the story progresses the easier it is to see that even though they are very similar they are truly different because the choices of women these men had.