Chapter 4: Violet.

I giggled as we sat in the car, "I never knew you were in the football team," I snorted as he rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I like it, Anyway do you to any sports?" I still giggled, "If you count dancing? But I was thinking about swimming?"

He grinned at me as he stared at me in a daze, "What?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head, "Oh.. Um nothing," He smiled like an idiot, "You should check out the activities board outside the auditorium, It'll have all the teams you can join, But there's another board by the theater for other things."

I grinned at him, "Thank you, I'll check it out during the break, Who's that?" I looked over to a group of guys walking over and watched as Brandon rolled down his car window, "Sup man," He greeted his friends and they began talking, "I don't know man, You tell me, You missed training yesterday, And left the party early too, Is everything alright?" Brandon nodded and replied, "Sorry man, I was with Sam here, We were just hanging out and stuff."

The guy leaned into the window as he just realized I was in the car, He nodded at me, "Sup, I'm Chris."

"Oh.. Um. Hi." I spoke awkwardly unsure what to say, He returned the awkwardness and then turned his attention back to Brandon, "I'll see you at practice" He walked off with his friends and Brandon turned to me, "Sorry about that, He's just pissed cause we're supposed to be co-captains," I nodded, There was twenty minutes till classes would start and I wanted to be early today.

I looked at him, "No worries, What do you have first?" I blinked, "Gym, You?" He groaned and thought I thought about it for a second, "Oh I have Dance, Speaking of dance, There's Olivia, Ill see you later?" I questioned as I beeped the horn of his car and Olivia jumped up, "Yeah I'll try get to you at some point of the day, Or when we have art." He smiled at me.

I gave him a hug and he embraced my touch, I slowly pulled away as he tightened his grip then ended up loosening it as if he didn't want to let go, "See ya."

I smiled hopping out of the car, "Hey Sam," Olivia smiled at me and I gave her a hug, "Hey hey" I smiled and she gave me a curious look as we walked into the school building, "So I heard what happened last night," She sighed and I gave her a smile, "Oh don't worry Im okay, I don't even know how I fell and hit my head," I giggled and she joined in, "Okay that's cool, Any idea's for our assessment?"  

We chatted as we walked down the crowded hallways, There's so much people here, Walking down I could see stares from a few girls but I brushed it off. We entered the classroom as a few more girls stared at me, I was so confused and Olivia picked up on it, "Don't mind the stares honestly, They were just crushing on Brandon, They probably saw you in the car with him, Or its because your wearing his hoodie, I dunno, Its just stupid honestly." She looked down at her phone then looked up, "Yeah its stupid right? Like he probably doesn't even like guys." I giggled at her and she looked at me confused, "Oh it's not that, He's Bi? I thought you knew, I'm just saying its stupid to be so mean to you. But yeah I think he might be going out with the head cheerleader, Just be careful, He might be messing with you" 

I looked at her wide eyed as my heart dropped, So, He might be into me? Or he might be leading me on for some twisted reason,  My heart raced as I didn't know what to think.

Class went by quickly and before I knew it I was walking to my next class, Olivia had left to go to her next class and I ended up walking through the hallways looking for my next class, I didn't want to annoy Olivia so I thought I'd look for this class on my own.

As I walked down the hallway I saw Brandon talking to his friends as he walked into the class room before I could even say anything. 

I eventually found my class which was English, I decided to sit on a desk at the back of the class not knowing anyone in here, As I sat at the he desk I could see someone staring at me out the corner of my eye.