Chapter 3: Numb.

Sam's P.O.V

A numbness is all I felt, As i lay wide awake on Brandon's chest, The heat radiating off him as his arms were wrapped around me, I felt safe, But I couldn't get that creep out of my head, Why would he want to make my life such hell, I always thought my first time would be with someone special, And now, Well now I'm just scared honestly, Why is life so different all of a sudden.

But i don't know why, but i'm to blame, I felt that something wasn't right, But i ignored it. I want to cry so much, But nothing, Its like suddenly when I need them they're gone, My eyes were red and itchy, From the tears that never came out, Its like i cant even feel anything at all, Like all the pain I had just disappeared, My heart ache is the only thing that I can ever feel, Like someone is constantly stabbing my heart. 

Baby. Why is it that these four letters can make me so happy when Brandon says it, But also gives me so much fear whenever I recall that creep saying it, Its just so confusing me, When he started biting into my neck, I could feel the sharp pain coursing through me, Why the hell would you just bite someone, it makes not sense. I don't remember much after that, Except yelling and something being thrown into a wall, It was a haze, I remember others coming in and Brandon putting my clothes on. 

Wait. This means that he saw me N-naked!!I have never felt so embarrassed I'm not sure why he made me feel so special, I'm just confused at so much stuff right now.

Brandon shifted laying on his side as he pulled me in to his chest encasing me in his warmth, "I wont let anyone touch you again," He mumbled in his sleep. This was my first day of school, And this is what happened, This, Guy, He gave me butterfly's whenever he  would speak to me, And electricity whenever we touched, This heat that he has makes me feel safe, And this scent, It was like no other, It was just simply Brandon. 

I blushed at how close we were and how tightly he was holding me, And it was as if the only thing I feel was whatever we had, It was the one thing that I knew was real to me, I blinked up at him as I stared at his face, He had the nicest jaws, his lips, his eyes, his cheekbones, his skin, everything was so perfect about him, But was he into me? Or was he just protecting me like he had promised.

I continued to stare into his eyes as they slowly fluttered open, He looked down at me and I didn't look away this time, His light brown eyes seemed even lighter in the moonlight. "Can't sleep?" He mumbled, And I slowly nodded as he continued looking down at me, He wanted to smile at me, I could tell, But he was holding it back because of the events of before, "You're allowed to smile you know?" He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused but smiled and I smiled back at him, He winked at me and I buried my face into his chest.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me with serious concern in his eyes,

"Honestly.. I feel scared, and confused, and stupid, , There's so much going on in my head, But i'm honestly glad your here," I hid my face again as a smile crept onto my face, "I feel safe whenever you're by me, Thank you for saving me." 

His grip grew tighter as he hugged me tighter, "Seriously don't thank me, I was just so worried, And when I saw you I couldn't handle it, I don't remember what I did, But the asshole had it coming." I nuzzled into his neck whispering "Thank you" One more time.

"Do you think your up for school? We have a study period first so we can go get breakfast or something? Its 4:00AM by the way."

I mumbled, "Yus! I'd like that please, Food is life."  

"So What do you wanna do till then?" I shrugged my shoulders at him and I spoke, "Ill probably go home and have a shower or somethin-" He quickly cut me off, "Why not just shower here?"